Dashcams, show us your view!

Gaulson

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my nob of the week.

you need the sound on for the full effect of the motorcycle, sorry about the horse but I was less than chuffed by his undertaking ;)

Typical young motorcyclist unfortunately. undertakes me on the left turn only lane, cuts me up and then goes straight on. weaves side to side around the roundabout presumably to put some heat into his tyres ready for when he opens up on the dual carriageway. we get onto the dual carriageway and in typical style he opens the taps to leave us all standing, there was just one little detail he overlooked . . . . . .

Yep, if you going to ride like your riding a super bike, make sure it IS a super bike so the car your trying to overtaking and the diesel 4x4 your trying to leave behind don't just drive off and leave you looking like a loser!

This guy did everything wrong, especially braking as he leant the bike over to set up to leave the roundabout, he's just asking to come off.

"Think Bike" . . . . in this case I think its "Biker Think"

I reckon this is an 8 out of 10 for nobbiness
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well I drove 300 miles today and inevitably encountered my nob for the day. he took so long to overtake it was untrue. I did what I usually do under these circumstances, maintain speed and heading  :D  . . . . . . . breath in!

Also nearly witnessed the demise of this van due to an errant lorry.

Wow that was left pretty late. I wonder if the other car sped up. Had a few people do that to me drive at about 45mph then speed up as I go to over take. Not that it matters turbo spools soon get past with ease. And I've seen some awful driving by some lorries. Best one was my mate. He was at a junction as a lorry came round massive bit of ice came off his lorry smashed the windscreen of his missus car he was driving. Lorry driver just stucj his finger up at my mate and drove on.

No I think the overtaking car just hadn't got enough oomph and I was probably going faster than he expected. He also thought id move out of the way, I work on the shipping approach of "might is right". I like the way he even signalled as he cut the other car up.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Here's my contribution to knobbish driving this week,

Bearing in mind it's on a 20 zone with two schools at the bottom of the street let alone the zebra crossing and cross roads.camera has issues focusing at night which is a shame. And new pitch stop is causing a bit more shake