Show us your engine bays

Nevell

A little dustier than I remember post initial clean - a bit niggled at the amount of corrosion on the brackets not sure what the previous owners were doing, driving through rivers I think. Interesting looking at the different shaped manifolds across the ranges, the NA ones look like larger diameter tubes 

When I took ownership

file_zpsazdbvu3o.jpg

Today

IMG_3022_zps3cdtfmeo.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, aucky said:

ok who murged the bay thread i started into here as you bollocs all my tapa talk up says i have no followed threads or forums and keeps loggin me straight back off :huh:

err sorry that would be me, it had all the cleaning tips so thought it would be useful etc - I did try to put it into your thread but unfortunately it went the opposite way :bangin:

21 hours ago, Jamie_uk said:

Not sure why pictures never load up the right way

Think this has something to do with the orientation of your phone when you take the photo and or Native American servers that needed a compilation - Steve (the admin) has done something that will have hopefully addressed this now...

...Yes was able to rotate the picture

1 hour ago, Jay762 said:

Think this has something to do with the orientation of your phone when you take the photo and or Native American servers that needed a compilation - Steve (the admin) has done something that will have hopefully addressed this now...

...Yes was able to rotate the picture

nice one cheers.  usually mine post sideways. ill try holding the phone upside down next time and see lol

Had this from Steve, may help?

Using the normal camera function (ie: rear camera) make sure the bottom of the iPhone/buttons on the iPad are on the RIGHT side. If using the front camera (selfie photos), make sure the bottom of the iPhone/buttons on the iPad are on the LEFT side. This is because iPhone/Ipad camera software doesn't put the image orientation info into the photo (mistake/oversight on MS part) meaning the forum software can't tell which way up the photo is meant to be.Taking photos using our method above ensures the photos are displayed the correct way round.

• Like 1

ok who murged the bay thread i started into here as you bollocs all my tapa talk up says i have no followed threads or forums and keeps loggin me straight back off huh.png

err sorry that would be me, it had all the cleaning tips so thought it would be useful etc - I did try to put it into your thread but unfortunately it went the opposite way :bangin:

Am back.all fix't.the reason picture from phones are in wrong orientation the file type the phone saves them in.my lg does the same,if i transfer them to my pc and look at file type it will say its a jpeg but its not the proper jpeg so you sould open it in windows paint or any other editer and ckick save to re write it propertys as a jpeg and it will be the right way.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hi

This is the bay to my 2006 WRX, I am not looking at doing any Major work to it, appreciate that it needs a good clean but I'm just looking at replacing the visible hoses with Blue ones and odd other bits, be grateful of any ideas

IMG_2393.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...