Sheds & Barry Boys - Your Best/Worst Finds

mfnick

Pics of the worst cars you see basically. Either in day to day life or on eBay, Gumtree, Barry Boys etc. and post them here for our amusement.

This is one I saw while at work this morning. So good I've submitted it to Shed of The Week on FB haha!

opvebl.jpg

you can see the owner in the first pic, he had just come out of USC, black jacket with white stripes on sleeves.

he saw me taking pic's and hung back smiling, I wanted him to come over and say 'what do you think?' :lol:

• Like 1

Fair play I'd have been to ashamed to be seen taking pics incase someone got the wrong idea [emoji52] Were you in the van or your car ?

Still at least he's sittin on 22's ! Almost makes me want to head into bradford tonight and see what horrors I can unearth

Sent from my SM-T210

I was in my car, I watched him drive and park up, I waited 5 minutes then walked over and started taking photo's, there were other people walking past and pointing and laughing. the owner looked really proud too :lol:

Oh my god.... that BMW is a state!!! Why would he even think it looks good? Everyone at my work has just been having a good laugh at it as well lol.

Look at how bad that Subaru looks... think it could do with a good tidy up, get rid of that wing, sort the paint out and wack some coil overs on it... ;)

2014_05_23_17_09_48_20003-1_zpsnhyrpp02.

The pictures don't do justice as to how bad this is ! See it all over town but found out it resides round the corner from my mates house.

If I wasn't afraid for my legs I'd get out and take more in depth evidence but you get the idea !