The YouTube thread... All things YouTube

bitman

Nothing wrong with that. I wonder how many flip flops got injured  :huh: If memory serves me right I'm sure that is there version of street racing mixed drifting. Hence why it's being recorded :o  

Got sent this link which contains the worst driving I've ever seen .[emoji33]

Don't watch it if you're squeamish about people getting run over [emoji16]

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=620_1341213161#mX5fFdsRtzTlqk6Z.01

Mods pls delete if deemed unsuitable

cant see this one - just message from the chap posting about the original being removed...

• Like 1

Strange that jay the video is in a box above that comment on my screen

it's just Arabs road racing/drifting fails comperlation .

I was just a bit shocked at their blatant disregard for their and the spectator's lifes

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Yeah I get a box too.  Which IE or Firefox are you using Jay. Have you got parental controls on as it's pretty horrific.... Well I say that I was laughing my head off with tears streaming down my face if I'm being honest  :ph34r: But like Savage said it's just the pure disregard to safety, well there isn't any. :P  

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno if anybodys seen this go pro car jump that turned into a epic fail .

the jumps about 7 mins into the vid [emoji6]

http://www.carthrottle.com/heres-what-happens-when-a-record-breaking-car-jump-goes-horribly-wrong/

Im amazed that he walks away from it [emoji33]

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The guy looked nervous before he even started for me thats like a 6th sense it's going to go !Removed! up. and the fear on his face when he knew it had gone wrong was plain to see. But one hell of a crash not sure how he walked out of it :D 

My Grandfather was in to his CB's and long range radios. messed about with them a little bit as a kid I used to love the Police scanner when you could listen to the emergency services. I used to sit in with the missus when my oldest was 1st born and have a few drinks play on the xbox or Playstation can't remember which one now :) on a Friday and Saturday night listening to it for hour's :) 

• Like 1

Yeah I get a box too.  Which IE or Firefox are you using Jay. Have you got parental controls on as it's pretty horrific.... Well I say that I was laughing my head off with tears streaming down my face if I'm being honest  :ph34r: But like Savage said it's just the pure disregard to safety, well there isn't any. :P  

latest firefox version, no parental protection on my profile - access all areas :D

Great film that watched it through - testament to the way they put these cars together that he can survive an impact like that. well edited.