What handles better in your opinion ?

mikewrxturbo

Hi I am buying a Wrx wagon next week and just wondered what you all think of the handling on the wagons ? I have had 4 scoobys before but only the saloons.

The wagon I am getting ata Great price or I would hold out for the saloon again.

Thanks guys.

I've never had a wagon, so i can only state other opinions.

'555wagon' says his handled well and then he fitted uprated 'whiteline' goodies (PM him for more details) and it was transformed into a different beast

if you want a wagon, get one. improvements can be made to get it to handle how you want

Can't comment on the handling as I've never owned a saloon, but I can say they sound better because you can hear the exhaust through the boot... Fold down the seats for an ever better sound!!

• Like 1

I've had both (2 saloons and 2 wagons. ) I added rear strut braces on the wagons and whiteline rear arbs and it holds the road like glue. !!

My saloon handled well too

My mate swears the wagon handles better as it's more rigid over the rear wheels

I'm waiting on some pics of it off the guy and I'll post some up if I can work it out lol.

its completely standard at the moment but at least it means its probably been less ragged about, its only done 100,000 miles and that's a mixture of kilometers as well so prob around 70-80,000 miles.

Its got different alloys but not sure I like them.