How Many XV's

Dug

I'd like to attend a meet one day me and the wife can bring hers and mine, if dug went we'd probably have the biggest gathering of XVs not organised by Subaru [emoji4]. Problem is the wife thinks car meets are a bit chavvy.

And I'm getting too old [emoji69]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

how old is too old??

I am 50 in 2 months time, it for the love of cars we meet up.

depending who goes and what happens to how good or bad it is.

I used to help out on another forum ( different make o car ) and we had some great meets

normally a drive somewhere and then food and chat or just a day out..

• 2 weeks later...

You've not heard then, a ford Ka ran into the back of it and shoved it I to the car I front, mine needs a new back bumper, the brace bar behind the bumper and some brackets. The ford Ka was a write off, not much sympathy her I'm afraid, we reckon she was on the phone

• 1 month later...

I go the 2.0i Petrol SE in blue. I also purchased the spare wheel with it that takes out a fair bit of boot space, however I'd rather have it in the car. The cargo step resin panel was a no brainer as well with ice axes, crampons and climbing gear going in and out of the car. Apart from that interior mats was all got. I'm looking to add some more to it in the future though.  

Nice car drives really well and the ride height is good as well. Visibility is far better than the  2012 Honda civic I just traded in.    :)

• Like 1

I go the 2.0i Petrol SE in blue. I also purchased the spare wheel with it that takes out a fair bit of boot space, however I'd rather have it in the car. The cargo step resin panel was a no brainer as well with ice axes, crampons and climbing gear going in and out of the car. Apart from that interior mats was all got. I'm looking to add some more to it in the future though.  

Nice car drives really well and the ride height is good as well. Visibility is far better than the  2012 Honda civic I just traded in.    :)

And visibly a lot more pleasing on the eye! :D  ;)  

• Like 1

Funny that, I traded my 2012 civic for one, great minds think alike, the stone chip guard on the bonnet looks nice, first thing I bought, really sets the car off. I've just posted up a gallery because you reminded me that I hadn't done it yet, even though I had some photos

Did you get a CVT or manual?