Subaru impreza wrx 'Sti spec' for sale £3250

Mrbeefs

Subaru impreza wrx 'sti spec' 1995

Car is absolutely rust free, perfectly running and extremely clean underneath

The modifications alone come up to around £5000, so grab yourself a very clean example of the impreza, as it's very rare to find them in this condition

Car comes with 10months mot and 4 months tax

Imported in 2010

It is not my everyday car and has never been used for tracks / races etc

Each year the car has been driven the following miles from each mot:

2010 - 77k

2011- not driven

2012- 80k

2013- 87k

2014- 88k (current mileage)

Car is still in KM and is still restricted to 112mph

EXTERIOR

- Custom flip paint, gun metal grey with a glitter effect (looks amazing in the sun)

- Lowered on bilstein coilovers, (laser aligned for perfect ride height and drive)

- Rays engineering volks alloys in anthracite (immaculate condition with minimal marks) wrapped on toyo proxy tyres

- Paint dipped lug nuts

- STI raised spoiler

- Aluminium bonnet

- Light weight bootlid of a forged classic sti

- Privacy glass

INTERIOR

- Genuine nardi steering wheel

- Defi dash gauges and on the pillar

- Extended gear nob

- Sparco seatbelt harnesses

- Flip out rear tv screen with built in DVD player

- Bluetooth parrot

- Fuel cut switch

- turbo timer

- Alarm / immobiliser with key fob

MECHANICAL

- TD05 turbo

- Z4 ecu

- Uprated STI fuel pump

- HKS dump valve

- Apexi panel filter

- Blitz nur' spec full exhaust system (pops and bangs)

I cannot stress how clean this car is for it's age, but may have the odd little mark around the car. It is a very clean example of it's kind and for someone looking for a clean and unabused example will definitely not be disappointed

Unfortunately I do not have any dyno print but is easily running over 300bhp as I have owned my fair share of performance cars and this is by far one of the fastest

Serviced about a week ago, starts first time with no unwanted knocks / bangs or whines. Does not burn any oil or water or any knocks in engine and is a absolute joy to drive

Now for the bad part...

Basically the car was involved in a light accident... It was the rear bumper (which was simply heated out) can see slight mark in pics and boot lid was changed... Unfortunately my claim has gone into investigation due to my insurance, and have been given the car back... Unfortunately I cannot confirm if the car has been categorised but just want to add this out of my own honesty as most people would not confirm this

I did previously sell the car for £3800 but due to the accident the sale didn't go through (my luck)

I also have a JUN lip that was on the car, fog lights, fog covers, and standard fuel pump that I will include in the sale

post-2719-141116569803_thumb.jpgpost-2719-141116571711_thumb.jpgpost-2719-141116573946_thumb.jpgpost-2719-141116576264_thumb.jpgpost-2719-14111657864_thumb.jpgpost-2719-141116581207_thumb.jpgpost-2719-141116582942_thumb.jpgpost-2719-141116584205_thumb.jpgpost-2719-141116586056_thumb.jpgpost-2719-141116587926_thumb.jpg

Genuine people only please, as I wouldn't sell the car to someone who wouldn't look after the car as I have in my ownership

No test drives or dreamers unless I see some sort of deposit, otherwise strictly driven by me

To all genuine people, I am willing to be as helpful as possible for your own peace of mind, feel free to jack the car to check from underneath, or any other checks

Contact me for registration details

I have probably missed out loads, as I wanted to keep my description as short as possible (lol) but if anymore information is required feel free to contact me on 07940149308

Will listen to sensible offers

Based in Leeds West Yorkshire

Thanks for looking

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk