The Rant! Thread

Gambit

Just before the 2006 World Cup I spent £4k on a 50" plasma and the Mrs went into nag mode...she loves it no though ;) so I'd suggest going for it and just closing your ears for a week [emoji3][emoji16]

I tend to buy a telly every 10yrs or so, we buy the best one we can get at the time. Last was a Sony Bravia 40" it was lcd and 720p but it was the nuts then, still holds its own now but we're looking to upgrade now, possibly a 50" lcd full HD with 3d. Id like to go for a 4k TV but not sure I'll swing that

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I saw a curved lg in richer sounds last week, absolutely stunning definition ultra hd or something. At first I was skeptical at the increase from normal hd and what not, just a shame I don't have any spare cash at the mo,

Bowthruster, if you make it to asda let me know how much the xbox1 are saves me a trip B)

Hmmm...I was just a little bit !Removed! should we say...But hey ho,its not the end of the world.I heard off one of the staff in there that there was a fair bit of trouble at their great Yarmouth branch-fighting etc...What is up with !Removed! people

Hmmm...I was just a little bit !Removed! should we say...But hey ho,its not the end of the world.I heard off one of the staff in there that there was a fair bit of trouble at their great Yarmouth branch-fighting etc...What is up with !Removed! people

You havent missed much, most of the time its end of the line stuff

• 1 month later...

Car warming up whilst driving is my rant today.

Had the same old !Removed! head in his crappy Vauxhall Insignia keeps feeling the need to tear !Removed! around near where I live and over take me. And always when the cars warming up  :angry: I wouldn't mind but he still struggled to get past me on the straight as I was increasing to 60 mph not like I was going slow exactly anyway.  :angry:

• Like 1

I had an Audi A3 off a set of lights yesterday. Was funny because he pulled into a right turn lane and had every intention to go straight on, there was only one lane opposite though. Problem is, whilst his diesel is quicker than my XV, it isn't quick enough to get more than half a car length in front, as such, and partly because I wasn't moving over for anyone, certainly not a !Removed! in an Audi. He realised he couldn't pull in and stood on his brakes ending up about a foot short of the traffic light opposite, he had to sit there whilst everybody else drove past laughing. If you're going to race someone off the lights you need to be able to get a good car length advantage so you can pull in. [emoji41]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more Gambit. I had a 106 with a massive rude boy exhaust come racing past me on a dual carriageway. It was screaming [emoji1]

They'll be telling all their friends how they totally destroyed a scooby in a race.

I think thats what does my head in the most you can almost guarantee thats what they're going to think and say. [emoji19] I'll qarm the car up Tomorrow early. [emoji100]

Time for my rant. To everyone that thinks its ok to sit on a dual carriage A-road and do 50-60mph in the fast lane while having someone 3 car lengths in front of them in the slow lane. If you want to over take you need to be going faster than them! If not then move out the way and let everyone that wants to get home tonight on their way.

I had one women tonight sitting on the fast lane at 50 with no one on her left but she stayed and stayed. I refuse to undertake and I'm not a person to tailgate and flash my lights. I am patient but it really boils my ****.

I try and be calm and collected when I see bad drivers. But recently i've seen some right dicks speeding on the country roads on my morning jaunts across County Durham In bad winter conditions. The usual offenders tend to be driving audi's/bmw's/vecta's/insignia's/passat's oh and the occasional muppet in one of those "pretendy 4x4" hybrid suv things. lol You can !Removed! bet your bottom dollar they probably have worn summer tyres on too.

Need to invest in a dash cam.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why do people feel the need to pass comment every time I clean my car with the same old **** like "you'll wash that car away". I feel like saying "at least I've got a car worth looking after, now take your fiesta an f***k off!" but I just smile politely. Not that it gets to me. :(

• Like 1