The Rant! Thread

Gambit

What I went for the LG tv this time good only went for the 42" don't need it any bigger IMO rooms not massive. But after reading up that LG uses the Smart TV to watch what we do on it I've now blocked it from the internet  :angry: Same as all the smart TV's they gather info and send it to them. I was watching that site I sent you with the films on it did let me watch stuff on it but blocked it now from my TV w@nkers.

What I went for the LG tv this time good only went for the 42" don't need it any bigger IMO rooms not massive. But after reading up that LG uses the Smart TV to watch what we do on it I've now blocked it from the internet  :angry: Same as all the smart TV's they gather info and send it to them. I was watching that site I sent you with the films on it did let me watch stuff on it but blocked it now from my TV w@nkers.

Better not get one with a webcam if LG are watching. lol.

Well I perservered online at Tesco and got the youngest boy a 32" blaupunkt  for £99 delivered to my local Tesco express tomorrow for  free,it took me about 20mins in the end...Now the missus wants a tablet for him (not a ipad to !Removed! expensive) so I hope I don't have to go to asda before 8am tomorrow and join the !Removed! que!

• Like 1

This really brings out the very worst in people. But the stores should have managed it better rather than leaving it as a free for all, I'm surprised no one has been killed, though someone did break their wrist after being pushed over

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Well ive just been informed that ive got to go to asda before 8am in the morning to look at !Removed! tablets....Oh I cant !Removed! wait.If its chaos im going for a drive and then go back and tell her sorry didn't manage to get one! :D

I had a butchers on Argos and they've got a 50" full HD LED LG TV for £399, not sure the wife'll go for that though [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just before the 2006 World Cup I spent £4k on a 50" plasma and the Mrs went into nag mode...she loves it no though ;) so I'd suggest going for it and just closing your ears for a week [emoji3][emoji16]

I remember spending £3000 on the rear projectors when they was the rage, used to take it out on the front and have about 20 of the neighbours all come out with marquees and barbeques loads of beer even had bouncy castles for the kids so we could watch the world cup england games was great :D