The Rant! Thread

Gambit

Yeah , while I'm fettling the scoob in the summer a old boy rides past my house on his bike all the time and tells my mrs "you shouldn't be doing the gardening that's mans work "

I've been mechanic , a structural steel worker/welder fabricator and I'm now a plasterer .....

When I retire I'll still be fettling something and it won't be fooking flowers lol

my respect for the older generations is the only thing that stops me saying

"fook off you !Removed! florist while I clothes line him off his squeaky !Removed! bike "[emoji4]

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon logistics ! What a set of complete tools to say the least, i'm fuming as the last two orders they have tried to deliver have ended in failure, obviously I'm at work so why not riing the concerige to accept my parcel like every other delivery company does, !Removed! knobbers ! [emoji35]

Thanks mate,Ive got a transit van so I'll probably just mow through a few now and then. Maybe we could attach it to me as an extension of my arm ?of which I'll casually hang out the window ,So if I miss any HUMANS on the first run I've always got a back up punch

• Like 1

Like some weird terminator ? I've got the company name on the side of my transit so even if I look at someone funny they ring and complain, thinking a swift sucker punch bundle them in the back and dump them on the moors everyone's happy

• 2 weeks later...

It's all just a massive ripoff insurance petrol , now speed cameras on motorway ,what they want us all to die of boredom , I think drivers in this country pay for the whole economy , lol fills like it every other week they come out with some rule or law that just takes money off you , drives me insane there's fooking terrorists and criminals everywhere and they just target the average man , I wouldn't mind if the roads where good etc , the government need revenue to give aid to India , with more millionaires than us and a fooking space programme , been paying for a war for 10 years that was pointless as the Taliban will be back in power within 4 years and just look at Isis in Iraq worse than saddame lol , the prewar class system is on it's way way back , and basically the working man just gets **** on by everyone , and when they say that the richest pay most tax etc that drives me insane , the working man has paid in blood and lives lost for years , about time we had a fooking revolution and get these !Removed! out with the fat cat bankers and insurance scam giants , there the fooking criminals

• Like 3

The BBC are officially !Removed! and ruined my wknd , especially as this episode is where they where at japfest castle comb and the new sti is onit

I wish you hadn't told me that now  :angry:

• 4 weeks later...

When you go to Russia for 3 weeks leaving your car locked up behind the gate behind 3 other cars and your parents have got the keys and are using it to go to work every day and blasting across the Yorkshire moors every other !Removed! weekend.... AND THEN after all that they haven't even washed or polished it! FUMING AGHHHHHH

• Like 1

When you go to Russia for 3 weeks leaving your car locked up behind the gate behind 3 other cars and your parents have got the keys and are using it to go to work every day and blasting across the Yorkshire moors every other !Removed! weekend.... AND THEN after all that they haven't even washed or polished it! FUMING AGHHHHHH

haha! Empty fuel tank too?

currently had my Subaru just over 2 weeks and I've never had the amount of people so close to my back bumper in 5 years of driving my Renault

JUST !Removed! OFF

Yep still get's my back up that even now. Some days are better than others though, I can sometimes ignore them :)

Worse ones I've had near me is Audi drivers followed by Insignia drivers. I know call these poor mans Audi. then Boy Racers or chavs not sure what separates them to dicks in vans :( I have had to show a few up before though :)