The Rant! Thread

Gambit

We're off to crete this year with a couple of long wknds somewhere in the UK before and afterwards [emoji41]

Do miss my dog , lizard and the scoob of cause

I love that your lizard is called Steve [emoji2]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

We also need a pic of said lizard, saw a bloke in town once walking his (i use that word loosley) very odd, took it to the park it sat in sun for a bit then plonked it on his shoulder and went off again [emoji51]

Sorry dog autocorrect changed her name a bit , she's called stevie after the geko on king Julian's crown in the Madagascar film (my 2 girls named her)

I'm a bit outnumbered by female's in my household

Mrs

2 daughters

Stevie (bearded lady dragon)

Elizabeth (english bulldog )even tried to paint her nails by kicking my freshly painted header tank last week

I have got one other male here "thumper" the lop eared rabbit that lives in my shed guarding all the scooby spares

People who leave floaters at work.

FFS people, if your gonna drop the smelliest turdzilla known to the universe, flush and make sure it's gone, not hanging around making people's eyes water and gag each time they go into the loo.

muppets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

18 week old Labrador puppy stole half my cheese scone after I came back from early shopping this morning. Same puppy stole a cheese and pickle sandwich off the work top at lunchtime (she is growing fast - probably all that bread). This afternoon she surprised us by climbing up the stairs, as she has had to be carried up to now - so all doors upstairs now shut. No doubt she will soon learn to open the doors, and crap on my bed!

Todays rant,

Fookin Hayfever. What fooking prick though this up? sneezing instead of breathing, nose running like a 8000 diameter pipe and eyes like sandpaper.

*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Birmingham is easy, when you drive around Birmingham, you just think of the worst thing they could do and that's what they do. In Staffordshire you apply the same logic and they'll totally f**king astound you!

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

When one of your inconsiderate neighbours parks their car in across the front of your drive.... Whilst your car is on said drive... 

yes, well done.. cars blocked in, lets hope my pregnant missus doesn't need to get to the hospital in a hurry.

!Removed! !Removed! heads

police did it to someone near me, someone had parked with front end in the dip of the nosy neighbours drive so they rang the police said they had knocked on every ones doors and no one knew whos it was so police came put baton threw window moved it then wagon came tow it off, only to find out it was someone's they knew across the road visiting family, was a cracking night i was glued to my window

my rant is 30mphers on the motorway! came to join on m6 at preston i was doing say 50-55mph car casually driving in first lane doing 30-35mph so i slow to nip in behind it second lane is packed all over taking this clown then in my mirror i see an arctic hurtling up behind me at 60mph

absolute **** myself 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Renewed my insurance with Kieth Michael's in January and made clear the date I wanted the direct debit to come out. Bloke who renewed me assured me he would contact accounts and sort. Surprise it came out the wrong day! Thought OK one mistake won't hurt called up again and spoke to a women about it. Again assured it was swapped but low and behold it's been taken on the wrong day again! This time I won't be so polite.

• 2 weeks later...