GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

I reckon there's a SOC crew to be set up when we're all on, gambit will have to behave as my character was female, always had female characters where I can choose I always feel more protective over them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Rub's hands) 

I reckon I can beat that though, I don't have it now, but when I was single (obviously), I had a full size Darth Vadar, A Full size Storm Trooper and. Full size Lara Croft just because I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full size Lara Croft?? Her !Removed! would've taken up 90% of the room!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

They don't do that for the main reason of hacks on the PC. Xbox live servers wouldn't like that, but also the mouse/keyboard v's joypad. 

Given the choice more with FPS I know which I would choose :( Joypad would never win. Also you have the struggle with how quickly PC moves in terms of hardware. I'd say the New consoles are only 2 years ahead of the current PC's but takes that long for developers to catch up by the 3rd year PC has gone past it but then struggles with ports, until 3 years later to get the nextgen :D 

They wont x platform as each platform runs it differently, not to mention pc would have a huge advantage, Much further draw rates and wider FOV much higher fps. As for keyboard and mouse vs joypad well ofc you can use both on pc but for gta i wont be using keyboard will be horrid to try drive with it.

Not sure what you mean about consoles being 2 years ahead of PC's? Pc's are already many generations ahead in terms of hardware and software, the hardware inside the xb1 and ps4 is midrange at best the 7series gpu is from 2012. consoles get excited to hit 60fps at 1080p (if and when they can) and to do this they lose shaders and details to compensate, where as 1440p is considered by many gamers as the pc standard today, with 4k not far away. 

even at 1080p pc's can produce graphics and shaders that would make a console melt :)

The GPU's are specially designed to be pushed further than a PC equivalent at this moment in time if that makes sense, thats what I mean. They need to try keep the consoles alive for 5 to 6 years so if they couldn't do that then the lifespan of a console wouldn't last long at all before it was struggling.

And it always seems to be about the 3 year mark before the port overs become better on the PC than a consoles version, taking FPS and all that guff out the equation. I mean I have to say I see very little in a 720p and a 1080p Bluray, but maybe thats just me.

But I think this is down to the developers more than hardware with having had time to figure ways to push it to the limit's but can do much more by the 3 year point when the PC steams ahead again. But in reality really comparing the two side by side is like a motorbike and a car same principles both different machines. Don't get me wrong I'm not for or against either both have the good point's and bad I have at current a gaming PC and a Xbox One and more likely get a PS4 after the New year at some point. 

And I meant First Person Shooter (FPS) in my last post not Frames Per second lol :D