GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

What is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eve online, basicly internet spaceships. It's the fight happening so each red/blue/green/purple icon is a player

1500 vs 1500 players hahah

MMOs are the sole reserve of PC gamers. But mainstream games like GTA will stay as console games primarily with a greater online presence because of that.

I want games I can dip in and out of not another life in a digital world, I even found skyrim to immersive as I had another life in that game.

Plus you can't play the games you're on about with a £300 investment

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Eve isn't a game.. it's a 2nd occupation!!

I can assure you, game loading times are a lot better these days! I just bought Dark souls 2: Sins of the first Scholar. The game loads in less than 5 seconds... and that's not on an SSD :D

MMOs are the sole reserve of PC gamers. But mainstream games like GTA will stay as console games primarily with a greater online presence because of that.

I want games I can dip in and out of not another life in a digital world, I even found skyrim to immersive as I had another life in that game.

Plus you can't play the games you're on about with a £300 investment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah thats the crux of it. PC games tend to be more in depth, equipment more expensive and better quality graphics. Consoles plug and play :)

Eve isn't a game.. it's a 2nd occupation!!

I can assure you, game loading times are a lot better these days! I just bought Dark souls 2: Sins of the first Scholar. The game loads in less than 5 seconds... and that's not on an SSD :D

8 year old toon and counting,,,,,, hahahaha

vid of old group i used to fly with fighting another fleet or two lol

I've made a couple on Xbox one. If you want the SOC logo on your clothes you could join the club search for Subaru SOC. also the car most like a Subaru Impreza is a fully tuned karin sultan. There's a photo of mine on the club pages

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...