GTAV.... 1st person mode?!?!

I completed it last night one of the best games ive ever played and was nice to have that feeling after gta 4. Some really funny parts and some great bits in the game. Loved it when Michael gets spiked with the soda. And Trevor is by far my favourite but you do get in to each of them with the problems. It's one of the few game's I didn't want it to end [emoji2] and still glad I didn't play it on the 360 and waited.

I will play through again for sure [emoji2] as for online just hope bt pull thevfinger out their !Removed!. But because I'm so far out I'm not cost effective enough to make do much to help me [emoji20]

Did you know on the new BT hub5 you can actually set the hub so that it only allows a certain device to connect to it during a certain time period. Thus you could set it so that between 9.30 and 12am only the xbox one can connect. Bandwidth would be all yours [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Still as unreliable as ever [emoji20] But I'm not sure if I'm moving in January yet so just holding off now. One of the houses looks good for a big summer meet and barbecue with ample space to park and camp. Not been to look at the 2nd one yet. But to my understanding both are closer to the bt exchange [emoji2]

The hamster wants his wheel back for Christmas [emoji3].

I've just got a new virgin super hub 2 upgrade it's awesome two channel wifi so xbox, laptop & tablet run on 2gig and ipad iphone and android all run on 5gig can have everything running at once and no worries about bandwidth managment or lag [emoji16]