Far Cry 4

Gambit

Awesome game.. once I was let loose in the first area (first bit you uncover on the map) I bough the maps and collected everything. Then got to the 2nd area and thought "bugger this, there's so much to pick up, I'll get it later!" :P

There was something about this I read before, it was like the sound issues in forza 5. Clear your blue ray continuous memory/cache. Then clear Mac settings and restart. It's supposed to clear issues like this. No guarantees but worth a try.

I reckon coop in this and all of us in GTA at once will be good laugh. Looking forward to getting my mitts on this now I've read all these messages. Last night in London tonight, well this week anyway.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah except, I always play as a female character which means Gambits character will no doubt spend then whole time trying to hump my character. I've always had female characters because there aren't many and I'm oddly more protective of a female character, plus the male ones always look like someone if want to punch. It's also funny when other players start chatting you up and then go off on one when they find out your a 6ft odd bloke.[emoji3]

It's also funny when other players start chatting you up and then go off on one when they find out your a 6ft odd bloke.[emoji3]

And they say I'm weird :huh: But do you take cash for a dry hump ?

I'll have a look at the cach thing in a second TV blew up last night so looking at a new one :D  

I'll be one far cry 4 tonight [emoji7]. Looking forward to hunting honey badgers (not a euphemism) far cry is one of those games where you never really know what to do next. And we will have to all get on GTA and tat about, I reckon it'll be a really good laugh, hopefully get more take up than Forza H.