Top Gear Test Track. It's Back!

Gambit

Could do, there seems to be a few more of us, we still have the cars don't we. I reckon we just set a pi limit and let anyone have a copy of anybody else's tune if they want it then there's no real advantage as we can all make our own tune or have someone else's better tune. and for non racers like me any assists should be permitted, for those that want them. I'd be up for another league. Can we use any car one race and a scoob only feature race?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I want to do the subaru only races like before. I enjoyed doing that. All my tunes I upload anyway gor download. We will have to set the spec. Do we all have the F1 car could do that as the last bonus race ?

But can work on that I guess if people just want to race any car.

Scoobyghost

We did a subaru only league each Sunday was race night with a league table. I have a capture card too so when I remember I'd save the replays and upload the highlights on YouTube dog did loads of designs for people. If you go on my youtube channel can see for yourself. [emoji4] its only for a bit of fun but was a laugh some nights lots of restarts lol.

• Like 1

My only worry is jumping from 3 types of cars might be a bit of a mash up with people getting used to a car then swapping. Whatvabout two scoob only races. And each week alternate the F1and RWYB for the 3rd ?