Top Gear Test Track. It's Back!

Gambit

I'd say it is a matter of learning all the tracks I found I was relearning braking points and my gearing down sometimes I would be 2 to 5 seconds slower than my previous best. 6 laps on TG test track I'd beat my time but wanted to try get closer to the 1:22's and I was was sick of updating the board last night lol.

Change the clutch to A that will help hit both clutch and gear at same time. Drop the throttle and hot the A plus gear at same time then slam throttle on. You can flat foot shift up but it unsettled the car. Do your gear change before the corner and finish braking before you turn in. Get the car nice and stable. Any squeel or loss of grip and you won't get the corner right. All helps to shave that little extra.

You sure there's no upgrades? I've been trying and trying, getting really smooth laps that get me very low 1.23 but no chance of lower. As a test I put the diff on and roll bars which made no difference to pi and I was getting mid 1.22 with a good lap (kept it dirty so it wouldn't count). Just saying, I can see low 23 being possible I just cant get my head round sub 22 lol. You need to train us if its all legit! .

Ps, upgrades have been taken off mine again.

• Like 1