What have you done on your games today?

Taking a different twist one the "What have you done to your Subaru today?" thread. Be good to have a natter about all types of games in one place :).

Last night I was playing Dragon Age, got to the final quest so now going round defeating all the dragons... this game takes a long time to complete, I'm on 80 hours already!

• Like 2

Dragon age is well worth the money, the first few hours are rubbish but once you get further in becomes awesome. I keep meaning to go back on forza 5, might do it tonight after cleaning my car. Set that lap time on the test track

I never got into the mod enough to learn it and understand so I mainly use sa.

oh i see, yeah I started playing the mod years ago when it was first released. It's a totally different game now, it used to be full of friendly players that team up but as things progressed it turned into a hacked pvp fest. I will have to try the SA again, see how its changed.

About to set a time on forza now, wish me luck lol.

I used to play Day Z sa, keep meaning to get back into it but I'm still haunted by the memory of being shot in the face after hours of not seeing anyone

I did like my PGR to be fair but still don't fancy this :( 

I have both Day'z also but not played either for ages I was admin for a server so when I had to play normal mode I'd fall to my death or do something silly like stand in a crowd of zombie :( 

I've not once met another player in dayz. I play on full servers and visit the big towns. Only ever killed myself or been zombied.

Dragon age is really good too. I was so overwhelmed by it I didn't play it :lol: I didn't want to rush it and I haven't had the chance to really invest the time.

Lords of the fallen is a good game if you don't want to wait for dark souls. Rock hard gameplay and unforgiving. Relentless onslaught of punishment and failure. If that's the thing that rustles your jimmies.

I've got dragon age on my list to pick up, need a skyrimy thing to play that's more rpg than gta. I'm switching between gta and forza h2 at the minute. But if anyone is on I'll play anything online. Still need to get a line of scoobies in gta somehow?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing today, but I write for a Playstation Trophy Site! With a lot better English than I do in here... I just get lazy :(
I can link to a Gran Turismo review if people want a quick read? If that's allowed here?

On topic, I've been playing some Advanced Warfare and finishing off Diablo 3 Challenges to get my 76th Platinum!!

Still need to platinum Dark Souls II, managed to get Demon's and Dark Souls platinums too... yes, I'm sad.

switched to ps4 last year after 10yrs of xbox live , itching to get back into the gt series as I do miss forza .

Ive Got drive club and I agree it's a bit like pgr , took a while to get into it but yeah its quite good offline

this month on the ps4 I be mostly ....

Skining animals

Accidentally running over slow natives

Brutally murdering anyone dressed in red

And doing lots of herb

Nothing today, but I write for a Playstation Trophy Site! With a lot better English than I do in here... I just get lazy :(

I can link to a Gran Turismo review if people want a quick read? If that's allowed here?

On topic, I've been playing some Advanced Warfare and finishing off Diablo 3 Challenges to get my 76th Platinum!!

Still need to platinum Dark Souls II, managed to get Demon's and Dark Souls platinums too... yes, I'm sad.

But yes its allowed mate no need to ask just post away fella. We're all easy going on here as you should no by now. If us mods donf like it we'll just remove it and sentence you to death by the firing squad [emoji6]