What have you done on your games today?

What annoyed me was the effect rain has, i spawned in with a new character n it was raining. Long story short i died of hypothermia within an hour. My char was wet n cold... but with no gear i couldnt do anything to prevent it lol.

Started again now though, got some basic stuff and a rifle with 20rnds. So atleast i can defend myself... but i have to admit i prefer the mod hands down, even though i really want the SA to be the better game. - especially considering i paid 20 quid for it nearly two years ago now.... still unfinished.

No problem is the guy who's behind doing it can't be arsed and when he's putting time in to the game, he's doing it how he want's it to be. But he's got a massive pay out moved to Australia and already started work on another title :( I can see SA being outdated before it's even finished. 

I'm just building a hilltop palace, got an automated sorting and storage system, working portcullis and a lava lake drawbridge, started a couple of weeks ago with me building a little house on a hill. Minecraft is such a life sap, but very relaxing

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I built a treehouse once  :)

that's how I started on minecraft.

this was the world I built on the 360, trying to surpass this on XBONE, might be  a challenge, this is what 2 years of wasted time does.

I don't have a capture card so vid is taken with iphone