Battlefield Hardline open beta

• 3 weeks later...

I agree BF2 was awesome I loved it and how you had to learn the vehicle's the map's seemed absolutely spot on I even still have it on disc somewhere. I did like bad company 2 even though anyone could just jump in plane's and helicopter's and fly them. All the other's though I think have been !Removed!.

Imo if bf4 was as good as it is now on the release date it I would rate it better .

I've played cod since cod3 and bf since bf2 but prefer bf series lately as quick scoping cod knobs do my head in

I bought bf4 and premium on the 360 and ps4 [emoji15]

I ain't paying top money again for the same game with different graphics, [emoji57] especially if it's gonna take 6 months for them to iron the creases out again [emoji55]

As i had a last minute "im fooked of with Microsoft" change of heart when going next gen and got a ps4 instead .

I ended up going other way, had ps3 when it 1st came out but all mates ended up with xbox so eventually switched when black ops came out. Also got fed up waiting for gt4 to arrive.

I'm probably gonna go next gen in Nov will be 2 years old by then so maybe time to upgrade haha