BBC: BRING BACK CLARKSON

Gambit

If this is the end of top gear I wonder if they'll still be paraded about on the forza franchise.

I did wonder that myself. I think they will just end up on another show all 3 of them. 1st gear or some other name :) 

my money is he will leave, then followed by his mates 

and goes with sky for a much bigger pay packet and who dont give a **** about his misdemeaners 

OR 

the 3 set up a production company and sell it to highest bidder which will be sky lol 

• Like 3

Last week, the BBC released a statement about the current series of Top Gear, confirming that last night’s show (15th March) was to be postponed following an incident during production.

The incident in question is currently being investigated and Ken MacQuarrie, the director of BBC Scotland, has been appointed to lead this process.

We can now confirm that Top Gear will not be back in the studio this week and, as such, the episode due for broadcast this Sunday night (22nd March) will also be postponed pending the outcome of the investigation.

We will bring you more news as soon as we have it.

The news has gone downhill too who cares about that !Removed! dress can't believe it made national news, and they appear to be using newsround scripts for the evening news, dumbing down of the most simple topics

• Like 1

Well that's because of evolution. What you've got is the intelligent people and hard working people in he UK are having less and less kids in preference to career and a life, where as the those that are thick and don't work and see that as a career, they are having loads of kids, the result is that the gene pool is going backwards. Just a theory [emoji12]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ever seen that film idiocracy?

This is actually happening now in the real world. Chavs having loads of kids, intelligent or hard working people having less, it's just like reverse evolution, natural selection has gone as everyone is more likely to survive so it just comes down to numbers. The more chaos have kids, the more future chavs there are, for anyone who doesn't believe in evolution, there you go.

The world will soon be full of entitled Joey Essex types running around dragging their knuckles.

Sorry, probably should have put this in the rant thread [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah I've been told this haha I get bored easily, if it wasn't for the misses making me watch stuff I wouldn't have seen much in the last couple of years,

People at the cinema **** me off, Cinema prices annoy me, much rather watch it on TV then if it's **** I can Turn off. Or watch it in segments

(May have to take myself outside now for a slap for being a miserable grumpy git)

• Like 2

He`s been dropped by the BBC!

Premier league pedophile Jimmy Savile shags and molests his way through 50 odd years of employment by the BBC but heaven forbid slapping a fagotty producer is totally frowned upon. 

Murdoch will have 3 contracts all ready for signing!

• Like 1