BBC: BRING BACK CLARKSON

Gambit

Yep I'm on virgin at the no can't get sky where I live so the only thing I miss out in is sky sports, refuse to pay extra.

So if he's not having his contract renewed will they show the last 3 episodes ?

says they are in talks

he hasnt been sacked, just not under contract from march 31st

They can't afford to lose 350,000,000 a year, I can't imagine they'll have to recoup the money somehow, coincidence that the BBC is currently filming a new show which involves people driving various cars across a country carrying out various challenges (sound familiar?)

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

The apartment building I'm in is all eco this and that and they don't want stuff hanging off the outside of the building, have an agreement with vm to pipe in TV phone & Internet and we get a discounted price on the bundles. Don't get me started on the over complexity of the remote ?

So apart from soap some !Removed! gameshows and talentless singing shows what is there to watch on the BBC ?

!Removed! !Removed! brigade !Removed!, trying to control us, what the !Removed! we are !Removed! adults here !Removed! em for !Removed! sake

not like we got kids !Removed! reading this **** they cant !Removed! drive can they ? !Removed! bollock faces