2002 Bugeye Cat-Back in Good Condition

entr0py

Full system is OEM? I should be popping to the Halfords auto check place down the road from me soon, I'll find out exactly how bad it all is under the car and depending on what I'm told/what I can see, I would be grateful if I could grab parts off you as long as it's all in good condition. What do you want for it all?

Sent from my One A0001 using Tapatalk

No mate sorry just the center resonator section is oem. Backbox is 2.5 stainless steel oval manex I think its called. Downpipe isn't any good too you though its a decat 3" downpipe to 2.5"

I'll have to try get a rough price on the postage first but backbox isnt coming off until the 31st. Only gaskets I have are 3" I think. And only reason the center pipe came off as wanted more noise well burble from it. Nothing is wrong with it heat shields still in tack too. My bugeye when I got that used to rattle before I'd changed it. I have nothing to gain from selling anything dodgy mate well I wouldn't do it I'd rather keep taking lots of picture's until you're happy as can be. I couldn't think of anything worse buying something expecting one thing and not meeting what you want especially with the postage cost as I think thats what will up the cost a bit. But I'll see if I can get a price for the two posted for you as I will be selling them either way [emoji3]

Gambit - I really didnt mean for my last post to sound like it was taken - I should of thrown in an emoticon. I was just trying to make it known that I dont know much about fitment and that I will just have to trust your knowledge. Kinda like you would with a Doctor or a Nurse. :)

I have always posted stuff out with Parcel2Go. They are super reasonable. Let me know when you do and ill be happy to get the rattling and all sorted. :D

No it was no problem mate I appreciate buying on forum's and other means out side of eBay is always a gamble of trust [emoji4] I just wanted to say I wouldn't rip anyone off if you had any concerns so don't worry about that. [emoji106] it was just the way I must have read it but also would know my own thought's of buying from someone I hadn't met. I use parcel monkeys never had an issue with them most the time its parcel force or tnt that has taking it. Sold my uk300 spoiler few week's back was there the next day [emoji3] can't remember the cost now though haha. But will try get a price tomorrow for ya mate I will try do it best possible price too [emoji4]

Win! How much you looking for each bit seperately and together? I am booked to have Kwik Fit do a free exhaust check on Saturday. Ill know what needs replacing then. A little part of me wants the backbox to definitely need replacement.

I was thinking £90 posted for both. Id have to sort a price out individual lol. I only got a price for just both but back box again do it as cheap as possible and wrap it well. You're welcome to collect but would say cost you as much in fuel [emoji19]