Dirt Rally

Got promoted to "Elite" in the rally championships feeling quite proud. Started the next championship in the Renault 5 turbo, monte carlo... after 3 stages I was 7th. Thought yeah this isn't going to be a good championship until the end of the 6th stage when I'd shot up to 2nd :D. Might get to masters yet...

• Like 1

Anyone else having problems with Racenet? Wont let me do anything online, if it does it then wont upload my time at the end and I get stuck on the leaderboard screen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks guys. Might have to get myself a late birthday present then. I've got project cars but found it a bit boring after a while. Hope dirt rally is more entertaining. I used to play WRC back in the day. How does wrc 6 (I think that's the latest) and dirt rally compare?

I think wrc 3 was the last one of that series I played ,so can't compare , but dirt rally is definitely 1 of the best rally sims I've played .

It is a sim though , very rewarding when you're "in the zone " [emoji41]

but it's equally unforgiving if you take you're eye off the ball [emoji36] [emoji23]

• Like 1

I had the demo for wrc so full game may be a bit better.comparing that with dirt then wrc not as good but i have allways been a dirt fan from when it was colin mcrae rally.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I still play this and still find it want to kick shit out of the steering wheel when it goes wrong. But I love it still as savage said very rewarding and great sense of achievement when it's going well. But when it goes bad it all goes wrong. 

not her awesome sim game. Well ferrari used it as a test simulation for their cars at one point. Is assetto corsa. 

Yeah you'll love both games mate with the wheel really does change the game. I understand people who just play for a bit of fun or don't have space for a wheel set up but if you play loads of car games it's the future :biggrin:

I have had assetto corser since it was in beta on steam,still have the odd go on it when now else interesting me,but in all honestly a dont think its that good a game.i much prefer race room experiance,its a free game unless you buy the dlc and their free competitions to enter,lots people over look it or have not even heard of it.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

dirt rally is currently on humble bundles monthly subscription. Works out £9.02 and you get dirt plus inside. 6 more games announced on 5th May. Then cancel the sub. Very good value.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
I was going to say should be fine. biggrin.png

Not sure why but in my geforce settings my screen was set to 1920x1080(native) and I changed it to 1920x1080 so the only difference was it didn't say native and now it goes full screen no problem.

Wicked game. Loving it but do difficult