Club Show flag/s Donation

Gambit

After anonymous donation we have enough for a flag :D Thank you to the individual's I can now afford to go on Holiday :lol: 

But no thanks to all donations I'll double check full amount might be £5 over but might be a bit more. I'll add it to a 2nd flag.  

• Like 2

Booked the flag to be made and paid for but have been emailed this.

*As part of our free artwork check, we make sure your artwork meets all requirements to ensure a great print result. We noticed that your artwork does not match the size/proportions of the printed product you ordered. The size of the print you ordered is: 650x3150mm Please resize your artwork to the correct size and re-upload your artwork.

IMPORTANT: Our cut off time for the print run every day is 9:30am. If your artwork is not uploaded, approved and sent to print before this time, the expected delivery date will be affected. *

I've asked Alex to help with this but not heard anything more so can anyone do it on PS to that size please. Thanks I have IDML.file if that helps, I can emails this to you. 

Hi Pete,

Good news! Your artwork has been checked and approved by our artwork team!

What's next?

Your order will arrive in our high-tech production centre where it will be printed with the greatest care. Once your prints are ready, they will be sealed for protection and carefully packed for delivery. Our selected delivery service will collect your order and deliver it to you as soon as possible.

When can I expect my delivery?

We expect your order to arrive on Thursday June 18. As soon as the printing process has been completed, we'll send you an update with an exact delivery date and an online tracking code.

What if I'm not at home?

Don't worry! If you're not at home when your order arrives, the courier will try to deliver it to one of your neighbours. You'll then get a note in your mailbox with the details. If your neighbours are not at home either (or if you're lucky enough to not have any neighbours), your order will be ready for pick-up at the nearest courier centre. You'll get a notification with more details!

Well on a plus note at least I have the file now for any other flags what a ball ache it's been lol. And just in time for NBO :D 

• Like 2

Cheers mate a lot more difficult than I was expecting it to me I thought it was going to be do a mock up design they'd do the rest. How wrong was I lol they wanted the full design to be done for them to scale the lot lol. :( 

Sorry mate been crazy busy at work so not been on that much you should just text me if you want something doing as I will pay attention I tend to miss your subtle comments.

Btw what's the plan with getting another one? We still making donations? I will pay something once I get my car back so have some free cash.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Yeah I'm impressed with it. I'll have to give it to you to take up to nbo if thats alright mate. Got one more bloke getting back to me tomorrow with a price and to see if he can get it in before nbo. But thats it then I will give up then lol.