Private company parking tickets, I can advise!

majik_thighs

• 3 weeks later...

That is some great Info majik_thighs thank you!

i work for my local NHS service and do 12hr shifts i recently got a £120 ticket as the mechine only issues 10hr tickets and i do 12hr shifts!!

iv refused to pay and since have been without a car but now im in the market for a scoob and would like to beable to park it in the hospital staff car park are you able to tell me if they have the power to refuse to issue me with a new permit ?

Not sure about your permit but I would doubt that the hospital or whatever would give a toss if you paid or not.

I had an appointment at the Royal Blackburn Hospital and I parked in my usual place.

uploadfromtaptalk1432805086195.jpg

For 2 hours! There was even 2 of the parking companies wombles taking photos of the cars. Where on that sign does it say what the consequences of over-staying are?......nothing stopping anyone parking there 24 hours a day.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk

cheers for the reply majik

well the pemit is bolloxs anyway we basically have a choice of paying £## out of my wages each month and i can park as much as i like or a free permit and pay 0.65p to park which is what i did when the ticket ran out.

its CP parking that run the site and it would be them i would have to request a new permit from.

It's !Removed! i n g scandalous that anyone should be charged to park at their place of work especially in the NHS!

Personally I would find a place like in the above photo and park there daily. No one can legally do a thing about it and clamping is ilegal on private land.

• Like 1

If the charges were going to the NHS then fair enough but this is a despicable company preying on decent people in order to generate income.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...