Subaru Owners Club Decals/Top's/Sunstrips/ Etc

Gambit

Just like to say Merry Christmas to all my customers and friends that I have made along the way. Met some fantastic people thank you to you all have a great one. [emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji319]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Howdy all! 

Any chance I could get this in "sun-strip" format? Ideally in white as well! 

Had a look through the entire forum section and couldn't find any mention of the concept, hopefully I'm not being a pain in the ****! :biggrin:

I want to advertise the club loud and proud! Could only find the little ones on the store. 

subaru owners.jpg

I have one similar will message dave to let him know but if he can't do it I can get it done for you I have one similar on mine but with Subaru logo either side :) 

Awesome [emoji1303] I'll keep an eye out on here for any news! Thanks for the help

• Like 1

Howdy all! 

Any chance I could get this in "sun-strip" format? Ideally in white as well! 

Had a look through the entire forum section and couldn't find any mention of the concept, hopefully I'm not being a pain in the ****! biggrin.png

I want to advertise the club loud and proud! Could only find the little ones on the store. 

subaru owners.jpg

Hi

Is it just the lettering your after or a solid background with lettering? Thanks

Howdy all!  Any chance I could get this in "sun-strip" format? Ideally in white as well! 

Had a look through the entire forum section and couldn't find any mention of the concept, hopefully I'm not being a pain in the ****! biggrin.png

subaru owners.jpg

Hi

Is it just the lettering your after or a solid background with lettering? Thanks

With a black background and white letting ideally! But if that's a complete ball-ache then I'm good with just desperate letters

Howdy all!  Any chance I could get this in "sun-strip" format? Ideally in white as well!  Had a look through the entire forum section and couldn't find any mention of the concept, hopefully I'm not being a pain in the ****! biggrin.png

subaru owners.jpg

Hi Is it just the lettering your after or a solid background with lettering? Thanks

With a black background and white letting ideally! But if that's a complete ball-ache then I'm good with just desperate letters

Ok mate that's no problem. Will be £25 including p&p in the 2 colours. Let me know the size required?

• Like 1

Howdy all!  Any chance I could get this in "sun-strip" format? Ideally in white as well!  Had a look through the entire forum section and couldn't find any mention of the concept, hopefully I'm not being a pain in the ****! biggrin.png  

subaru owners.jpg

Hi Is it just the lettering your after or a solid background with lettering? Thanks With a black background and white letting ideally! But if that's a complete ball-ache then I'm good with just desperate letters

Ok mate that's no problem. Will be £25 including p&p in the 2 colours. Let me know the size required?

Can do fella, will take measurements in the morning and let you know! Thanks for coming back to me so quickly

Howdy all!  Any chance I could get this in "sun-strip" format? Ideally in white as well!  Had a look through the entire forum section and couldn't find any mention of the concept, hopefully I'm not being a pain in the ****! biggrin.png   I want to advertise the club loud and proud! Could only find the little ones on the store. 

subaru owners.jpg

Hi Is it just the lettering your after or a solid background with lettering? Thanks With a black background and white letting ideally! But if that's a complete ball-ache then I'm good with just desperate letters Ok mate that's no problem. Will be £25 including p&p in the 2 colours. Let me know the size required?

Can do fella, will take measurements in the morning and let you know! Thanks for coming back to me so quickly

No problem thanks

Gambit is a great guy and always lets me know [emoji3]

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone as normal I will be taking orders this week for stickers, t shirts, hoodies etc and I will bring them to the japfest with me this weekend. Let me know if you want anything ?

Hi everyone will be looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow safe journey. I will be bringing some SOC stickers all colours but limited quantities. They will be a special price of £1 per sticker. Don't worry for all of you that have ordered will get this price tomorrow. See you there [emoji3]

• Like 1