Forza Motorsport 6

Yeah I can see M$ shooting themselves in the foot before long, after now having both consoles I do think the ps4 is the better console in it's own right. don't get me wrong I like both will own both but stupid !Removed! like this from M$ really get's to me  :angry:

I'm waiting to see what game have, they seem to get all the UK exclusives so I'm fairly sure they'll have the ultimate edition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game themselves are usually overpriced too. £55 at game or £42-44 for a new release at asda.

Their online is cheaper so more competetive. For day one sales I'd probably go for game online but if it's a week or two after release and you want it that day I'll always shop around and likely find the supermarkets cheaper.

I always use game online, never buy in store. Day one releases always seem to arrive the day before release. I've had no issues with Game online to be fair. I think my next purchase will be a 4tb hard drive expansion, nearly used my memory up.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I'm just buying cars in the old games so I can get the 5mill bonus. On Forza 5 now, just done Forza Horizon 2, Forza 4 and Forza 3 to do. Can't get Forza Horizon cheaply enough to justify doing that.

Im unsure if to pre order it at tesco being dead sad and picking it up at midnight or just getting it online. But I'll be making sure I can try get a day or two off work like a real sad tw@t :)

• Like 1

I've got my eye on game as well, surely they will sneak the ultimate edition on there ;). Love the console but not sure I can justify getting it.... even if it does have engine noises for the power button!

I'm not changing console, the black one will do me fine.

I reckon Game will do an ultimate edition before long and I'll be first in line when that happens, might end up downloading if that's the only way though, rather not download it, but I suppose needs must.

Because we have two xbones now it pays me to download. Even if ultimate is £80+ it still works out to be £40/console. It's not a game that I will ever trade in so I have no reason to have a hard copy. Also skips the rigmoral changing disc each time.

I know what you mean, I might still get ultimate as you get 6 or 7 car packs free over the following few months and they're usually £7 each. You'd have to get the special edition anyway to get VIP status anyway so really for an extra £20 you get £40 worth of doc cars.

• Like 1

But that's what annoys me forcing me to buy over priced digital copy take me a million years to download too :( And like you I won't trade them in but I do like to have a case and disc for the money to sit on the shelf along with every other copy of Forza I own :D 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My excitement is unreal....

New online ranking as well, if you drive nicely you get put with people who do the same so over time you should end up having great races :).

They had the same system on 4 I believe. You used to have white/green/yellow dots next to your name.

This and fallout have got me absolutely buzzing. I really can't wait.