Forza Motorsport 6

Gambit, you've still got a flea in your ear about the digital only for special editions? You've got to get it so we can all mess online, just think races with rain and necessary pit stops for tyre changers half way through, tactics will be as much a part of the race as the driver ability

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Im sure I will get it but I've not looked on the forums or any videos at this game :( says a lot to me when I still haven't preordered it yet too. Normally I've thrown my money at someone to get it by now  :(

Get the limited edition forza console Stants ;). You get the xbox one all liveried up and has custom sounds, also comes with Forza 6 with the 10 year car pack.

When I've got the console I will be selling my old one with like 5 or 6 games :). Including Forza 6 and the 10 year car pack as I got all that with the Ultimate forza edition game.

Yeah kinda sucks that, I would have been happy if it came with the ultimate edition. Which is why I've now got two digital versions of the game. Not much of a problem, will just sell it on with the console.

The 1TB Forza console is £370

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/consoles/1tb-forza-6

I Pre-ordered Forza ultimate and I will get a code with the console.

I will probably get the 2TB hard drive as well. You can get it but it wont make your console Rev up when it switches on ;) haha. That sold it to me.... I'm quite simple really.