Forza Motorsport 6

Well had a bit of a windfall this week so hoping the misses will let some of it blow in the direction of the Console fund instead of possible house decoration & renovation [emoji52] failing that I'm just gonna blow my earing from this weekend's leeds festival on one [emoji51]

Mine will have to go in the front room till we move then the man cave will be back in operation,t thinking if I do it gradually she won't mind the wheel and pedal combo arrive at a later date [emoji52]

I do use a basic wheel. The Xbox hori wheel. No bells or whistles. A higher spec wheel may handle better but I couldn't bring myself to spend £100+. This one cost me £15 and does the job I wanted it for. I've always used a pad for forza so I'd likely be rubbish trying to relearn a wheel. Can't have anyone stealing points when we start the new season

The original ms wheel was brilliant but they discontinued it just before f4 came out they & were like rocking horse !Removed! 2nd hand, I used the speed wheel but the hardest thing was catching oversteer if you wern't on the ball you'd end up winding too much lock on, I really want one of the fanatec wheel set ups but your into the thick end of a grand if you go the whole hog so that's a no then,