List Of Car Show's For Club Attendance

Gambit

Events And Car Shows  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the ones you'd most likely attend.

• Japshow
    • Japfest : Silverstone
    • Modified live
    • Modified nationals
    • Japfest 2
    • Japshow Finale
    • Northern Big One (NBO)
    • JAPANESE AUTO EXTRAVAGANZA (JAE)
    • German Vs Japanese
    • Trax
    • SIMPLY JAPANESE
    • Tuner fest
    • The Humber Car Show
    • Yorkshire Modified Show
    • RallyDay

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah, got a letter though the door saying I needed to contact them urgently, so I rang them an they said unless I declare them they will cancel my policy, so I declared them as slandered wheels but refurbished black and they wouldn't cover me with them haha

• 7 months later...

Hi gambit it's bandit, sorry it's been a while and apologies for my lack of support last year, but had a busy time at work so the car shows were out of the question. I'm up for the Santa pod japfest so put my name Down for two tickets,may be four, and I'll got on the club stand if where having one. Jap show is a possible but will have to check I'm not working? If I'm not I'll be there. Hopefully I'll be at a few more this year, fingers crossed. Catch you soon pal. Bandit.

Japfest is Donnington and Silverstone this year isnt it ? Not castle coombe. I went to castle coombe a few years back but Donnington and silverstone are both closer to me so hoping to do both those plus japshow at santa pod this year

• 1 month later...

Are we going to get a shufty on with payment forms etc @Gambit ?

Doing things last minute has probably cost us in terms of numbers / interest in previous years - it'll be show season before you know it. Last thing I want is you out of pocket either mate :sad:

31 minutes ago, david1972 said:

Doing things last minute has probably cost us in terms of numbers / interest in previous years - it'll be show season before you know it. Last thing I want is you out of pocket either mate :sad:

I've already booked my Japfest ticket.

On 2/18/2017 at 9:14 PM, david1972 said:

not seen gambit around on here for a while now,allthough i did get a msg from him on facebook messenger the other night that he sent in june 2015 :laugh:stupid facebook just only decided to send it.i have allready book to go to modified nationals with my local club now as nothing was happening about any shows on here and thinking getting my tickets for scoobyfest soon as well,was hangin on with that one to see if the club was doin anything for it.

• 1 year later...