SOUTH WALES MEET! 8/11/15

Danpow

post-4505-0-77287400-1446116277_thumb.jp

post-4505-0-64096400-1446117045_thumb.jp

Googlemap

South wales Subaru meet!

Remembrance Sunday (8/11/15)

Meeting point is the 'Steel Horse Cafe' just outside of Abergavenny. Postcode is NP7 9AY. (photo above)

I think about 10:00am - 10:30am is a good time, let me know if anyone thinks against this! 

The Cafe serves coffee and breakfast from 9:30 so i'm sure we'll give them some business! (I certainly will) aha.

Everyone is welcome, if you could let me know before hand if you are going to turn up so i have a rough idea of numbers.

This is the first meet up i have literally ever arranged so don't expect anything amazing, just a gathering of enthusiasts! 

I'm hoping this will go down well and will be the first of many.

Cheers!  :D

• Like 2

What I like to hear :D I've posted it on another forum too for you hopefully be able to get a nice turn out on the first one. maybe a bit cold now but never know. I'm doing one again mid november because of high demand :D 

It's normally pretty good if everyone turns up to eat as well you get to sit and eat why talking about car's to annoy the **** out of the other Customers :D last one we did young lady and her boyfriend I heard her say "errrr they're talking about car's"  :lol: jog on love ;)

Hi all,

Brand new to the site and recently bought my first Impreza.

Looking for fellow Subaru owners around South Wales

So I'd like to attend

Hey man! 

Welcome!

Glad to have you on board for the meet! 

See you there! :D

Nice one Dan. Sorry if im a bit slow posting on this thread, been in work, sleep, work mode last few days. Already an extra one. Looking forward to it. I can recommend the all day breakfast. Not the cheapest place for grub but definitely worth it and decent coffee too.

• Like 1

Well I will defo b there.cant wait.only been there once on the bike.but I should b ok on getting there I will just type it into the phone if I get lost.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If you're coming from Cardiff way and heading up A470 towards Merthyr I'll be going that way from Llantrisant. Keep an eye out for a 64 plate blue STI and it'll probably be me, just tag on behind if you're not sure of the way.

• Like 1

I'll probably leave here around half nine. I can pull in the petrol station by the Abercynon roundabout around 9.45 and hang about for 5 minutes. Should get to Steel Horse around 10.15 to 10.30 then

Sound like a plan what time u planning on leaving. Knowing my luck I follow the wrong car and go 2 some random guys house.lol.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I do that just to freak people out for fun in full leathers and a gimp mask. [emoji6]