Newage decat dp 3" to 2.5"

Jamina

Decided it's time to go decat - anyone got a newage decat dp for sale to mate with 2.5" resonated pipe (afterburner)

Failing this can anyone recommend a retailer for these at a good price?

thanks guys - always get good advice on this forum

located in West Sussex

james

You sold for a great price too - somehow I can't imagine I will be so lucky. 

I am heading to Kent area tomorrow so if anyone has what I'm after round that way for a reasonable price let me know and I can arrange pickup :)

• Like 1

Thanks xander I will look into that - if anyone knows of custom shop in West Sussex area / South east they can recommend I would be interested in contact details - ta

thanks gambit - I havent I will happily dm though and find out. Always wanted to go decat but never been brave enough to give it a go. Good mate of mine (mechanic) offered to do the job with me so can't wait to source one

• Like 1

http://www.revolution247.com/catalogue/shop-by-category-exhausts-jetex-exhausts/revolution-downpipe---subaru-impreza-2025-turbo-new-age-00-06-tsat19br

any clue on quality here? Still going to wait some weeks for a second hand part but if all fails I need some options and this is £60 cheaper than scoobyworld

Hiya, nope never been I'm in West Sussex so south east - if they make decent parts I can make any trip within reason. As I said this is last port of call in case used parts gets me nowhere. Hopefully someone knows someone in the next few weeks

Cobra sport in Sheffield is obviously closer but about 30 quid more than the Rev exhaust, depends if fuel & the extra 300 miles on the journey outweigh the savings, I've used them and the service & quality is spot on

Yup checked them they're about 3 hours from me, someone else recommended them too

im hoping that something second hand comes up to be honest I'm checking with breakers, anyone know of good breakers I can ask?