Brake Disks and Disk Pads?

Moss

Don't use copper grease on the pins, that's half the problem as it ends up breaking down and either cooking onto the surfaces or letting them seize.

Something like this is much better http://www.eurocarparts.com/mobile/ecp/p/Accessories/Car-Maintenance/Greases-and-Oils/Grease/?526770250&0&cc5_150&gclid=CP3RoOjjzsoCFYPnwgodGoQFgg

If you live in the rust belt where salt is used on streets you might want to go to cheap on the rear brakes because they will rust out quickly. You will be changing rear brakes a lot. Invest your money in the front brakes that's that's where most of the braking happens . The rear brakes with the emergency brake/ parking brake is inside the little drum, be prepared to change those a long with get of those parts for those brakes. I usually buy the parts and return if I don't need them saves a lot of hassle.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, bear101 said:

I bought genuine pads from the bay from alanpriceautos007 . only cost £24.95  and they come with all the clips and break grease which you don't get with pattern parts .

34 minutes ago, bear101 said:

I bought genuine pads from the bay from alanpriceautos007 . only cost £24.95  and they come with all the clips and break grease which you don't get with pattern parts .

Cannot find this seller on eBay.    Does he go under another name?  is he a uk seller?

33 minutes ago, Moss said:

Cannot find this seller on eBay.    Does he go under another name?  is he a uk seller?

Ah, just found it through Google.   Genuine Subaru parts -  marvellous.   Thanks for heads-up.

• 2 weeks later...