Forza Horizon 3

The gameplay demo showed them playing together on both pc and xbox. All games starting soon will be on both and cross platform, buy it on one and  you can play on both. There is currently Forza 6 for free on pc but it doesn't like my graphics card atm :(. They are trying to fix the problem last I checked.

• Like 1

Consoles will be up with PC's soon, we've got PC mods now on Xbox in Fallout 4, 4K graphics coming in s new console it'll be nice to play with PC boys and expand the numbers especially if mods etc can be brought into the mix which now looks likely

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Consoles will be up with PC's soon, we've got PC mods now on Xbox in Fallout 4, 4K graphics coming in s new console it'll be nice to play with PC boys and expand the numbers especially if mods etc can be brought into the mix which now looks likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The S model doesn't support 4k graphics. That's the ploy. All it's does is 4k play back. Uhd Blu-ray's or phone videos shot in 4k. Good marketing by Xbox though.

Yeah rumored to be at least £1000 aimed at pro gamers. Its not going to be cheap. If it can run the claimed 4k at 60fps would be good value. Still be sticking with my pc tho but good to see microsoft trying to bridge the gap

16 hours ago, matmidgley said:

Yeah rumored to be at least £1000 aimed at pro gamers. Its not going to be cheap. If it can run the claimed 4k at 60fps would be good value. Still be sticking with my pc tho but good to see microsoft trying to bridge the gap

Well a $1000, not sure if they'll do the usual and translate $1000 to £1000 I would expect it to be £700-£800 to be honest over here.