You get each car for each tier, so if you're tier 5 you'll get 4 cars

If you’ve played FH2 or FM6 you get more free cars:

FH 2: 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter

FM 6: 2017 Ford Raptor

If you've been a VIP in either FM6 or FH2 you'll get the 2015 Koenigsegg One:1

Digital versions (whether download bought online or in store) come with the

FH2 Rockstar Energy Car Pack

Meguiar's car pack DLC (from FH6)

Plus you'll get a preorder bonus car whatever you preorder depending on your retailer, U.K. Not listed yet as I could find.

If you buy the ultimate edition from Xbox store you get to play several days early as before.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

So who is getting this in A couple of weeks, we could do with getting a few of us together like we did with Horizon 2 and just go batting about. 

Anyone else up for done meets it is it just me?

on the up side, you'll be able to buy designs off the auction house now do that should be a lot better than the old way of doing things.

Yea ive downloaded it now cheers mate in all honesty i think its just like forza 2 with slightly better graphics.ill still buy the full game but for now im not that impressed...

I've set up a Club for us. Stops anyone stealing it :P

S.OC - Subaru Owners Club
Worldwide
All Welcome
Community
"A friendly Club for people to who own any Subaru model, from the old Brat to the newer and rare S207 and anything inbetween"

If admin want to take over, I think I can change permissions or promote :)

• Like 1

On 24 September 2016 at 1:00 PM, ChrisValentine said:

I've set up a Club for us. Stops anyone stealing it :P

S.OC - Subaru Owners Club
Worldwide
All Welcome
Community
"A friendly Club for people to who own any Subaru model, from the old Brat to the newer and rare S207 and anything inbetween"

If admin want to take over, I think I can change permissions or promote :)

Sounds like s good plan, im away at the minute so can't do much, what does a club do? Anything much or just link you together when online. I'll make sure the club logos go up as soon as I can get them up for grabs then we'll have the SOC logos for those that want them on their cars

• Like 1

I wanted the hard copy of Ultimate. But GAME were being useless. Went to pre-order the day before and was told, "we've received the games that have been pre-ordered. There might be some left if you come in tomorrow..." Why don't you just let me pre-order one of the damn spare ones then?!
On their website I could still pre-order but it wouldn't let me actually click Pre-Order... even though it was giving a count down to how long I had left to guarantee it.

Seems you get more XP, money etc from your Club. Club Leagues too.
From the Forza Forum
"FH3 has a Club feature which allows up to 1000 players to join a group and have a unique tag in front of their gamertag over their car and on leaderboards. Club owners can designate who can send messages to the club and manage membership. Player XP is automatically tracked in an inter-club leaderboard that pays out large amounts of credits when you cross certain thresholds in a given week before the board resets. Clubs also compete against each other for the rank of most overall XP. 

The Club menu is locked at the start of the game and will be unlocked through regular gameplay within the first hour. Follow the game prompts onscreen and from ANNA to visit your Festival site, complete events, and earn fans to build new Festival sites. The club menus will unlock after you open your third Festival.
"

21 hours ago, ChrisValentine said:

I wanted the hard copy of Ultimate. But GAME were being useless. Went to pre-order the day before and was told, "we've received the games that have been pre-ordered. There might be some left if you come in tomorrow..." Why don't you just let me pre-order one of the damn spare ones then?!
On their website I could still pre-order but it wouldn't let me actually click Pre-Order... even though it was giving a count down to how long I had left to guarantee it.

Seems you get more XP, money etc from your Club. Club Leagues too.
From the Forza Forum
"FH3 has a Club feature which allows up to 1000 players to join a group and have a unique tag in front of their gamertag over their car and on leaderboards. Club owners can designate who can send messages to the club and manage membership. Player XP is automatically tracked in an inter-club leaderboard that pays out large amounts of credits when you cross certain thresholds in a given week before the board resets. Clubs also compete against each other for the rank of most overall XP. 

The Club menu is locked at the start of the game and will be unlocked through regular gameplay within the first hour. Follow the game prompts onscreen and from ANNA to visit your Festival site, complete events, and earn fans to build new Festival sites. The club menus will unlock after you open your third Festival.
"

It looks like there will be horizon car meets you can set up, on s video I noticed there was a signs ice one of the hanger entrances at the airstrip which said as much, they guy doing the vid tried to get in but it kept resetting him back to the main runway so it may be something to come later. Quite like the idea of coop main story line though.

i think the first thing I'll be doing is buying done cars and getting them up on Auction house, just got 350k to spend from Forza Hub rewards so worth signing up to that if you haven't already. I get home tomorrow so know what I'll be doing 😉