Forza Horizon 3

2 hours ago, ChrisValentine said:

I have absolutely no idea what that means!
Gambit  Your drivatar / driveatar? is giving me hell on this :P

Which bit??

if you mean the Forza Hub but then that's an app you can get on Xbox that allows you access to Forzamotorsport.net, registering gets you 350k each week you can download to your game to spend. It also means you can collect the extra cars for having played previous Forza games by doing the tiers. You can check on Forza rewards page on FM.net

and Gambit's drivatar is always a pain on this game,it's because it learns his he drives

Would also be good if we could get together a list of gamer tags etc so we can all know who's going to be on and we can join up, weight try another meet, we had a really good one on Forza Horizon 2 but attendance at others was a bit lax. 

Anyway, my GT is as my username on here "Dogconker" I do most of the painting on the Forza games so it's worth checking out my auction house entries etc as I have quite a few Subaru designs.

2 hours ago, Dogconker said:

Which bit??

and Gambit's drivatar is always a pain on this game,it's because it learns his he drives

Oh... I read your post before you'd actually finished it... It did say, "It looks like there will be horhon". Thought it was weird slang for something!

Haha, damn his driving!

12 minutes ago, ChrisValentine said:

Oh... I read your post before you'd actually finished it... It did say, "It looks like there will be horhon". Thought it was weird slang for something!

Haha, damn his driving!

Yeah, I'm away on hols just now, with Internet almost as bad as Gambit's. So it keeps doing odd things.

19 hours ago, ChrisValentine said:

I have absolutely no idea what that means!
Gambit  Your drivatar / driveatar? is giving me hell on this :P

Glad to be of service :wink:

Have to see what I have left in the kitty jar. I have to buy few things for the car this week for Pod on Sunday and posting the passes and tickets at a loss again this year really need to sort that out better. So the Mrs might not take kindly me spending more cash until I get paid :sad:

7 hours ago, Gambit said:

Glad to be of service ;)

Have to see what I have left in the kitty jar. I have to buy few things for the car this week for Pod on Sunday and posting the passes and tickets at a loss again this year really need to sort that out better. So the Mrs might not take kindly me spending more cash until I get paid :sad:

Gutted I can't go to Pod. Damn I miss my car!

• Like 1

Well just listed no man sky to see if i can get £20 for it to help get this. Cost me £26 posting passes out. Not good definitely cost me money again. 

And Chris I've not met anyone thats sold there car and not regret it 😊

46 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Well just listed no man sky to see if i can get £20 for it to help get this. Cost me £26 posting passes out. Not good definitely cost me money again. 

And Chris I've not met anyone thats sold there car and not regret it 😊

No One's Sky... what a flop :P

Be alright if my Type R was on the road, but that's got no engine at the moment. But will be coming back at 420bhp >:)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gambit said:

Oh right the way you was saying it I thought you had sold it :biggrin:

Yeah games massive pile of crap :laugh: was going to trade it it in but the !Removed! shop was shut early :dry:

Sold  my Blue turbo 2000 UK and bought a White Type R that blew a piston a month after owning it.
So it's having a rebuild, bigger injectors fitted as we maxed out my 550s :P

And eh, it's a good mistake to make buying it. There'll always be more gold :p

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisValentine said:

Sold  my Blue Turbo 2000 UK and bought a White Type R that blew a piston a month after owning it.
So it's having a rebuild, bigger injectors fitted as we maxed out my 550s :P

And eh, it's a good mistake to make buying it. There'll always be more gold :p

Nice did you post about it i cant remember see ing anything lol. 

Ive got it on the pc. After sorting launching issues tried it last night. Looks pretty. Wont get a chance to properly play until sunday.

Only place can get is microsoft store and first time ive paid 50 for a game!

Had to dust off my xbox live login. ProMat 

• Like 1

Dog you still not done this years tt design. What have you been doing. 😂

So what the crack with getting like a crew. Got ross from xbox 18 and over uk from facebook in mine. Do you have to find them in open play to add them ? 

Also joined the club too. 😊

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

Dog you still not done this years tt design. What have you been doing. 😂

So what the crack with getting like a crew. Got ross from xbox 18 and over uk from facebook in mine. Do you have to find them in open play to add them ?

Also joined the club too. 😊

Yeah Gambit, as you drive around Kiera will say that they've found you a driver who will be ideal. Then it's just random on who you get spawned. Though now that you've joined the club, I imagine you'll be getting Club members or atleast people actually playing the game.
My first 4 were people would didn't even have it.

• Like 1