Forza Horizon 3

I don't think it was anything new or interesting enough. I've not even finished the main storyline. I'm only about 25% complete, it's become a game that I just pick up, have a couple of races and then pick up something else. Been quite disappointed actually. I may well paint a car or two over the next couple of weeks though, because I do find it therapeutic sometimes. So don't give up yet [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Am i right in thinking you need xbox live to play online?

Yes you will need a live gold account to play online

@gambit they've changed all the physics to include the snow and black ice, the snow actually has depth and there's a frozen lake to play on, plus a load of cars to tinker with. I haven't downloaded it yet because the servers were a bit dicky yesterday.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Haven't been able to upload it for others because the servers are down. when they're up I'll put it up. Just search "Team Legacy UK" 

youll need to add bumper skirts, wheels etc or I can put a fully dine one on auction house for you to buy

• 5 weeks later...

So i finally bought it.

I've been spending a fortune in the auction lol, although to be fair saved ten time what i have spent.

Bently GT3 for 50k, ferrari california for 28k (240k list price), Audi Group b rally car for 40k (375k list price), 22b for 20k (110k list price) etc etc

Just spend an hour sat there bidding on any car i take the fancy of. Some cars seem to be harder to get than others, bidded on about 10 mclaren 650's and not won one yet.