Pet? What you got?

mattiekane

• 5 months later...

This guy used to be my cat, the missus took him and his sister. This guy was my fave though, he was lazy, full of attitude but always up for a laugh, as smart as a brick (I love that expression, someone said it on a previous post) but totally awesome. I called him Storm. Its been 9 years, cant quite believe it, but I still miss him.

074.JPG

Recent additions to the household, got myself 10 lemon tetras and 4 pigmy leopard catfish to start the fishtank off, and sasha the pussycat however she has claimed the wife as her human 

20170907_181306.thumb.jpg.a6ab0a1f35c103a1daed61353c67a43a.jpg
20170907_181906.thumb.jpg.f33526116cb44a9f57d8bf90cdb1e09f.jpg
20170901_063500.thumb.jpg.7bc75d68bb5b92337a83aaa1c133ab07.jpg
20170331_220252.thumb.jpg.ad78d07adfb615356699c08dc0fbbc42.jpg

Love the tank. Used to have load of tanks myself then progressed to a marine tank. Now my scooby took over so no tanks. Happy to help with any advice you might need. One thing I will say is don't let angel fish take you eye, if you do you might find your new tetras become lunch for them. I made that mistake
  • Like 1

@Sirspidey thanks for the offer buddy 👍👍, i used to have a couple of tropical tanks a few years ago and loved them aswell, i kept alot of different catfish and had siamese fighting fish in seperate tanks of course, plans for this tank are some glass catfish to shoal around mid tank a couple of upside down catfish for the top and a couple of loaches to eat any snails that may appear as already have a couple of the little blighters lol must have been snail eggs on the plants i got, the tetras i have at the moment should be ok as theyl grow to around 2''  they're not small crappy things like neons i wouldn't have them as found they bring disease to the tank, i did think of doing a marine tank but i don't have the time to look after it properly so just went with tropical again, a boy at work has a 600litre marine tank full of coral and it looks amazing ☺☺

[mention=6700]Sirspidey[/mention] thanks for the offer buddy [emoji106][emoji106], i used to have a couple of tropical tanks a few years ago and loved them aswell, i kept alot of different catfish and had siamese fighting fish in seperate tanks of course, plans for this tank are some glass catfish to shoal around mid tank a couple of upside down catfish for the top and a couple of loaches to eat any snails that may appear as already have a couple of the little blighters lol must have been snail eggs on the plants i got, the tetras i have at the moment should be ok as theyl grow to around 2''  they're not small crappy things like neons i wouldn't have them as found they bring disease to the tank, i did think of doing a marine tank but i don't have the time to look after it properly so just went with tropical again, a boy at work has a 600litre marine tank full of coral and it looks amazing [emoji5][emoji5]

No worries. Happy to help. I got into it in a big way. Watch the glass catfish. I had a few thinking the same only to find they hide a lot and a very fragile. But a very nice looking fish [emoji1]

• 2 months later...
Dog. 2 cats. Python. 17 tarantulas.
I'll just stick to the one dog he's enough ate my sons sandwich this morning that is made for his pack up for school the little ****. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I'll just stick to the one dog he's enough ate my sons sandwich this morning that is made for his pack up for school the little ****. emoji23.png

Haha! For a minute I thought you meant you ate your sons sandwich 😂😂 

Yeah Marley, our dog, ate our Christmas Turkey last year. Swipped it right off the table. And yet I still want another dog!

I'd be happy with 0. It's the other halfs obssesion. At least they keep people from stopping round too long.
Me too to be honest. Dogs ok but still they come with needing to be sorted if go out and cleaning up after dog hair. And the sandwich pinching when you're running late doesn't help. [emoji17]

Haha! For a minute I thought you meant you ate your sons sandwich [emoji23][emoji23] 
Yeah Marley, our dog, ate our Christmas Turkey last year. Swipped it right off the table. And yet I still want another dog!
I guess I could have worded that better lol. [emoji23]

My Jack Russell x corgi is a princess :-/ and my lab in just a brute, he swiped a whole roast chicken off the side last year and all we found was the tin foil and elastic from round the birds legs [emoji23]

Loud pipes save lives

• Like 1

My Jack Russell x corgi is a princess :-/ and my lab in just a brute, he swiped a whole roast chicken off the side last year and all we found was the tin foil and elastic from round the birds legs [emoji23]

Loud pipes save lives

I'm sure my lab would take the chicken if left long enough. [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Eloise said:

Haha! For a minute I thought you meant you ate your sons sandwich 😂😂 

he did, just managed to deflect blame onto the dog,,,,, hahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, mattiekane said:

My Jack Russell x corgi is a princess :-/ and my lab in just a brute, he swiped a whole roast chicken off the side last year and all we found was the tin foil and elastic from round the birds legs emoji23.png

Loud pipes save lives

Ohhhh!!!! Loud pipes save lives wasn't the punchline to your joke on the joke thread?! Its just your signature thing!!?? I've been trying to figure out that joke for days now 😂 Do you have any idea what I'm on about? 

13 hours ago, Eloise said:

Ohhhh!!!! Loud pipes save lives wasn't the punchline to your joke on the joke thread?! Its just your signature thing!!?? I've been trying to figure out that joke for days now 😂 Do you have any idea what I'm on about? 

haha, dont worry you get used to him, eventualy,,, lol

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...