Battlefield 1

Na because you still get peppered by the usual cod players doing charge in spray everything. They went for an untouched era but had to make it act like a current warfare game to keep interest. I love the game just narks me a little about the rifles.

lucky_sid91 gamer tag. Yeah sounds good to me had a request from here already 3/5 ain't bad 

• 3 weeks later...

Still been giving this a dam good thrashing, bit gutted we've got to wait untill March for the first full map pack though .

At least there's Free single map dlc download coming out on the 20th of this month for everyone. Think if you pre ordered you can download it a bit earlier on the 13th. [emoji6]

My ps4 gamer tag is errm savage bulldogs , don't always have the mic on due noise in the room From the other t.v and my 2 kids but I still "ptfo" [emoji4]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Seminole81 said:

They got the most ridiculous wrapping paper! Spouts with a Christmas hats! Couldn't find it if I tried haha. 2 more days!

lol nice. Ahwell only 1 more sleep!!! Hahaha . Sharp knife and celotape ;) also a good tip to get into the chocolates without anyone knowing to get the good ones 

• Like 1