Japshow Finale 2nd October 2016

Gambit

1 hour ago, savage bulldogs said:

I was gonna wait until next Friday evening (19th) before booking my ticket ...... just in case the old girl goes bang on the dyno Friday morning emoji16.png

19th you mean Monday ? that's fine be Tuesday the 20th I will book it once I've booked it though I can't add more as it's so late. I will have one pass spare though that I know of. Just incase anyone books a ticket and not a pass but wants on. 

And yeah pretty sure it £25 for the pod 4 goes but huge wait times. Most our guys don't even see much of them on the stand as they're all in line waiting.

• Like 1

Yep £25 for 4 runs but at the last show que times were long i managed to get 2 runs in. If your willing to sit in the que all day and miss the action you would get 4 runs in just about.

But its saturday and sunday for RWYB. Never bother going on the saturday as im too old for camping and the club is just to loud for me ( def old lol )

As for my drive its 135 miles each way but just go up on the morning. Traffic isnt normally too bad at 6am on a Sunday

• Like 1

I was gonna wait until next Friday evening (19th) before booking my ticket ...... just in case the old girl goes bang on the dyno Friday morning [emoji16]

19th you mean Monday ? that's fine be Tuesday the 20th I will book it once I've booked it though I can't add more as it's so late. I will have one pass spare though that I know of. Just incase anyone books a ticket and not a pass but wants on. 

And yeah pretty sure it £25 for the pod 4 goes but huge wait times. Most our guys don't even see much of them on the stand as they're all in line waiting.

Soz gambit Friday the 23rd (my bad )

I'll pay up over the weekend im sure she'll be ok .[emoji55]

If not I've had my engine out ,back in ,found that I hadn't fixed the oil leak I took it out for in the first place [emoji36] [emoji35] [emoji30] ,Then back out ,fixed and back in and running within a day [emoji23]

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, savage bulldogs said:

Soz gambit Friday the 23rd (my bad )

I'll pay up over the weekend im sure she'll be ok .emoji55.png

If not I've had my engine out ,back in ,found that I hadn't fixed the oil leak I took it out for in the first place emoji36.pngemoji35.pngemoji30.png ,Then back out ,fixed and back in and running within a day emoji23.png

Haha no problem mate. You're crazy min you I do stupid stuff last minute so I can't say much. Day of MOT I booked it I fixed the earth problem on my light's and needed a new Battery before 10am I won and it past :laugh:

Well I'm not far from you but we're all be heading down a16 to Boston @stants will be passing from Leeds though so might be able to get someone to group with get ya mate paid up mate doesn't need to be a scoob I'd rather mates go and come on the stand then not go :) 

15 hours ago, Gambit said:

Well I'm not far from you but we're all be heading down a16 to Boston @stants will be passing from Leeds though so might be able to get someone to group with get ya mate paid up mate doesn't need to be a scoob I'd rather mates go and come on the stand then not go :) 

Yes mate isnt a scoob, just a !Removed! :D Will find out today!