project blue

aucky

Its only their temp till i decided what to do with my intercooler piping.but it drives no diffrent from the last filter that was down in the wing so sould be ok.but i dont have a undertray on car as did not have it on when bought car so getting extra air in with that till i can find one.thinking of going with a custom airbox am just designing it then i will be able to fab it up.will put a piture up when i get back on pc at home.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

well after using car with my gauges in the dash vents I just did not like how they was, they seamed a bit low, you had to look down to look at them, so I have moved them up to eye level,much happier with them now and I originally bought a single din radio to fit them their so I get to use the new radio as well now, not that I have it on much anyway unless mrs is in with me. what you think.

new gauge pod.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
What pod is that you have used for the boost gauge?

Thanks

Xander

Its the pod that you get with the prosport gauge.i just cut a hole in surround big enough to get base plate holes through then bonded the plate on inside so it looks tidy

so my mot is up next month and I have no cats on car,so I thought hmm could be a problem.So I thought  I would look on net to find a cheap second hand cat just to put on for mot then would take it back off.I managed to find one at a dirt cheap price,click to buy it and to have it delivered to argos cortonwood,so I waited,a week went by I though taking a long time to arrive, so had a look on my eBay,it said was ready to pick up on the 12th jan order processing wait for code to go pick it up,12th went so had another look still same,so emailed the guy and he sent me the tracking info that said it had been delivered to argos cortonwwod on the 11th and signed for.So we both ask eBay to see what was happening with it,well eBay has just emailed to say they have refunded me as argos can not find my order :angry:.So what I am saying is,how the hell can they loose a cat pipe,its not a small envelope,it can not be that hard to find can it,so as you can guess am a bit p*** off :blowup:.so anyone have a cat sitting in man cave I could borrow a couple days for mot when time comes :biggrin:

Are you fitting flush or get riser kit as I think it looks better slightly raised and angled. May get a kit for mine.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Was going to go flush at first till i get my new wheels on and other little parts to finish look off then was thinkin of gettin the riser kit.dont no if i can bring myself to by the riser kit as its only longer bolts and and some spacer tubes am thinking i could possibly make it my self.

Well weather been ok to get out side today,so i have fitted my custom made steering wheel in the hatch.as the wheel was made for my blobeye it needed a 05 airbag,i found a cheap one on eBay.it came and all look good,but turns out it has a stickin horn.i have tried it with airbag just connected and not screwed in steering wheel,horn stays on and i have tried it with it screwed in place in the wheel and same horn stays on.anyone no if it can be fix't or will i need to get another airbag.it only cost me £10 so i can not complain if its a dud really.so for now its in but fuse is taken out horn.

60e2cc6c74cfd217a7ad417cdc18c806.jpg

5c62e44215946e372ff61de6fb65f176.jpg

• Like 1

Nice how much smaller is it. Looks chunkier.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Same size as original mate.but its about twice as thick so it make it feel a bit bigger then original,its alcantara so much nice when your driving.

Test fitted my wheels today to get a mesurment for how big arch extensions i need.now i can order arch's and take the wheels for powder coat.not decided on colour yet but it will either be gold or burnt copper.will decided when I see the colour at side car [emoji6]

d8ab43b79e3a66ab9a8e7ca3ee62eb4a.jpg

a024f4297caa19ce1669805573741e32.jpg

• Like 2

Had a test fit of the Brembo brakes n godspeed disks today.thought i was going to be lucky and they would fit with original wrx alloys till i get the new wheels powder coated,but needed 9mm spacers to give about 2mm clearance spoke to calliper so dont look like their going on just yet,gives me time to finish painting rear brembos and godspeed disk.so will just wait and fit all together😕

11c2df2b030bb14a69acdf8bf95d4198.jpg

09fa77c839a58c0adb136b8ae77ab0b4.jpg

70f3ebacb24637e48731c4f62ed7089c.jpg

1 hour ago, aucky said:

pick up new alloys tomorrow,while waiting I thought I would do a photoshop of them on my car as I wasn't really that sure if I would like them.think it will look spot on now I have some idea what it will look like :cool:new 5 spokes.jpg

Did you fit the vents at the front or is that photoshop as well? Also wheels look good be cool to see them on the car.

Did you fit the vents at the front or is that photoshop as well? Also wheels look good be cool to see them on the car.

I wondered if anyone would notice them [emoji6] no not fitted mate just photoshop.you could fit them though easy enough,i had a look at some the other week and they look to just clip in on the sti bumper,if they wouldnt clip on you could just bond them on with tiger seal.putting some on mine once i get to them on my list stuff to do on car.

collected the wheels yesterday gave them bit clean,if I decide I am keeping them a may have them powder coated.its not the best picture for this but does anyone no the make n model these wheels are as the guy had no clue,they just say acura racing on the centre caps,also anyone got uniroyal rainsport 3 tyres on their car,just wondering what they are like as need 2 new tyres and the other 2 are brand new rainsports so was going to get them just wonder if their any good first,cheers.

new wheels.jpg