project blue

aucky

Yeah i like the burble,but on the hatch it just dint sound same so i thought may as well.turbo is a vf37 so not expecting any more bhp then it has at the min,guy did say could see 350bhp though but will be happy with 320 still n faster spool.can allways go bigger turbo after have had gearbox changed to 6 speed and been discussing a engine build with him as well [emoji3]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 29/07/2017 at 7:05 PM, aucky said:

Yeah i like the burble,but on the hatch it just dint sound same so i thought may as well.turbo is a vf37 so not expecting any more bhp then it has at the min,guy did say could see 350bhp though but will be happy with 320 still n faster spool.can allways go bigger turbo after have had gearbox changed to 6 speed and been discussing a engine build with him as well emoji3.png

320? What turbo is in it at the moment?

BTW build is 

you don't stand still for long with the car. know what you mean about the burble. could it be the exhaust is shorter?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

On 7/31/2017 at 0:46 PM, Beags said:

you don't stand still for long with the car. know what you mean about the burble. could it be the exhaust is shorter?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

what i have read about it,it is the headers,the hatch use's equal length headers and the older version unequal length headers that gives them the burble

• 2 weeks later...
I never knew the wrx has a 5 speed Dccd and the si drive [emoji1360]

[emoji5] wondered if anyone would notice that.no mate 5 speed dont have si drive n dccd.its in car ready for my 6 speed box going in car and twinscroll turbo.then when it gets map it will be used for maps.if i dont go with a dccd set up then the dccd button will be used for lauch control maybe.

• 1 month later...

So a i have decided to go back top mount on the car.finally found a nice one for the wrx at a resonable price.will get it on at weekend and put pictures on of finished job.this also means my front mount will be up for sale if any hatch wrx or wrx-s owners is after one.it wont fit the sti 235e1678ba234e6dd6bd3f0325007f32.jpg

What made you change you mind, out of interest?
Most my subarus have had fmic on so fancyed a diffrent look,also was wanting to put original airfilter box back on as well and can not with front mount as pipe runs straight into hole were it sits.

• Like 1

so new tmic and original airbox fitted this weekend,think it looks much better then the fmic and also feels smoother when ticking over,but will get a map tweek when i get exhaust finished :cool:

59da5bcebbbc2_beforenafter.thumb.jpg.54b6f18610bfdef258a45729a6ca297a.jpg

Looks smart , what are you doing with the fmic ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks.all ready sold it.it wouldnt fit your's mate,well intercooler would but the piping is differnt for wrx.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Merry Christmas everyone.Well its been a while since i was last on,been a busy time and the car is still going strong and still going threw changes.last time i posted i was just building my exhaust well that is finished with 4" quad tips now,other stuff i have been doing while away is,i have fitted front and rear brembos fully refurbed in kawasaki green,got new wheels xxrs now,made a gauge pod for the dash,changed out the blue blobeye seats to some comfy recaros,fitted some headlight eyebrows and front bumper carbon side vents like the sti.Now i am just on with fitting arch flares to the car.

4 quad pipes.jpg

front brembos.jpg

rear brembos.jpg

xxrs.jpg

gauge pod 1.jpg

gauge pod 2.jpg

recaros.jpg

carbon side vent.jpg

eye brows.jpg

arch flares 1.jpg

arch flares 2.jpg

arch flares 3.jpg

• 4 months later...

so the flares are done and painted,all my own work,think it turned out well.Also fitted sti mirrors with the indicators in and added a little scooby to the car as well. flares1.thumb.jpg.d391c5e0525485df7bfebcd6c73f1846.jpg

1569136391_flaresrear.thumb.jpg.640393bcddc0e1d5f2333a78a0ee9dcf.jpg

1141944509_stimirrors.thumb.jpg.b4f42a32de2971c414f78647660a6f9d.jpg

304676843_scoobybadge.thumb.jpg.46afbb2cc22b6cc41b207bb3e3b7fa04.jpg

• Like 1