JapShow 2017 Santa Pod - Sunday 9th July

Gambit

5 hours ago, GeoffLeggy said:

On a positive note it was great to see old and new faces there today, a great turnout.  Thank you to all who attended and hope to see you at the next one in October.  I'll be booking the club attendance shortly and posting a new thread.

@DaveRAC good to see you today, best of luck with the repairs, keep us posted on progress. 

Thanks @GeoffLeggy as I said hopefully it will be done by October and if it is will have do camp over if we can 

Had a fantastic day out at Japshow. Thanks to Geoff for organising. Sorry I didn't send more time over at the stand, got a bit engrossed with the drag racing. I came back to the stand at 3pm to find everyone  (apart from one or two) had gone! :unsure: Are there anymore events this year where we will have a club stand?

@SC0uT S2o2 yes most tend to head off if they have a couple hours drive.  I must've just missed you.  

I'll be booking Japshow Finale at the same location in October which will probably have more interest I hope, so look out in the shows section in the next couple of weeks :cool:

Well we've got plenty of time to get the cars ready and bribe the other halves. I've already laid a patio and currently getting the driveway done ...

So definitely deserve a bit of play time [emoji6]

Would be nice to put a few faces to user names /scoobs , especially of the core active members [emoji41]

Well we've got plenty of time to get the cars ready and bribe the other halves. I've already laid a patio and currently getting the driveway done ...

So definitely deserve a bit of play time [emoji6]

Would be nice to put a few faces to user names /scoobs , especially of the core active members [emoji41]

Just bought her a diamond ring for our 10th anniversary and not even sure that's enough to bag me a weekend away with the car [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Thanks to Geoff for arranging the show. We all really enjoyed it although now i'm peeling like mad from the suntan. Will hopefully be there for the october one aswell so look out for that thread and I will also hopefully be camping. Will be good to see you all there

• Like 1