Is there anyone good on photoshop on here?

Rps

3 hours ago, Sirspidey said:

Is this the place for image alterations emoji6.png. Would love to see mine with a couple of different coloured wheels emoji6.png black or have them a better silver emoji6.png

c9c9e266cc13de9d0ed1bd01ef5a8a27.jpg

couple colours for you 

gun metal.jpg

gloss black.jpg

goldish.jpg

green.jpg

• Like 1

fpmsl, that one of scooby with a splif.

so since were on the photo shop, can someone have a go with some different wheel options on my car. not overly keen on the ones i have. (borrowed a set of khans while min went in for a tyre, had to wait for it when it had a flat so borrowed a set for a couple of days so pic is my current wheels anyway)

20160110_132710_zps5ovzvbpl.jpg

have a line on some rota boost, in white though :S

rota-boost-gun-metallic-18-front_1000_10

Not sure what else, not into split rim type ones but open to other sensible suggestions lol

• Like 1

@Sirspidey I say black mate.

@Tidgy I've got a few suggestions...but that would also depend on your price limit 😈 Volks 😍

I'm hoping to try and get some Rays or something, we'll see when the time comes. A while away that though. Want to drop and do the engine up first I think...I've got the standard gold BBS that come on the hawkeye at the moment and I think they're a timeless classic look 👍🏻

IMG_2991.JPG

Looks good [emoji1]. That's the look I want (not the spoiler). Just gotta get the fog light covers. Damn expensive new. But I'll Keep looking.

I had fibreglass one's on my blob as when they was painted and in you could not tell diffrence.£35 from a guy in rotherham i no.can find you his number later if your interested in some.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, aucky said:

I had fibreglass one's on my blob as when they was painted and in you could not tell diffrence.£35 from a guy in rotherham i no.can find you his number later if your interested in some.

Same if he does hawkeye ones?

Same if he does hawkeye ones?

Dont no if he does hawk one's mate but i will find out for you

• Like 1

Is it only me that finds gold way over done on scoobies, don't get me wrong, I'm all for the whole "it's your car, your choice" thing

Darker wheels every time for me, think gun metal is that right balance between dark enough to look good, light enough to actually be able to see them lol

484c9df0ccaf62deca58f45b25f865ed.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Seminole81 said:

Gold is standard colour so...that's probably why it's "overdone" haha

I was thinking bronze...but. Ugh the go for gunmetal...or silver...who knows.

only sti comes with gold wheels