Is there anyone good on photoshop on here?

Rps

19 minutes ago, mattiekane said:

Interesting to see the other options lol if you feel the urge you can always lower it an tint the windows an lights 😁😁

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

can give it a go tommorow :cool:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mattiekane said:

Interesting to see the other options lol if you feel the urge you can always lower it an tint the windows an lights 😁😁

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Fly eye on mind mate 😉

• Like 1

11 hours ago, aucky said:

Didn't even see this! Lmao you must be bored haha cheers for that though haha.

Meh, silver looks nice...could be classed as overdone though. All cars nowadays come with silver alloys. 😉😂

I like the Rota Grids...Haha think it'll be good, bronze, silver, or a gunmetal for me.

Got any of them bronze, gunmetal, and a black out of curiosity now? Why has no one opted for white or orange?! Pink might look class too on some cars (black or white!)

I wanted a white STi but it was like an extra £3k just for the colour...still love my rally blue though!

Last time I asked for photoshop wheels on here I ended up with crappy "fast n furry ar5e" stickers and all manner of things done to my pride n joy that can't be unseen by my eyes [emoji23] .

@tidgy I do like my rota boosts and you don't see them on many classics but check the wheel shape clears your brakes before buying them bud .

I know brembos are known for being big and your running ap's but even with enough offset on the boosts to put the front wheels level with the front wings , I still need 3mm spacers to give 4mm clearance due to the shape of the spokes [emoji6]

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...