Time i had my own thread

Rps

Just needs replacing mate i used the one in the kit pic below 20170305_143013.jpg

It allows ic pipe past but you retant the original cap see pic below

20170305_143254.jpg

Also mate when you have cut all the back of the opening below the reg plate off the bumper if you use 2 screwdrivers in the bumper holes it makes it much easier to get the cut marked up wi must of had it on and off 30 times but the result looks factory if you look in the pic below you will see a red and yellow screwdriver holding the bumper on20170305_160304.jpg

The masking tape is still on in the above pic we used that to draw our marks on then when finished sanded the back edge so it was neat and left no ruff edges obv dont sand the painted part just the back cut edge

• Like 1

The black plastic bit could be removed but the intercooler slopes in at the top so i thought it might look abit daft so i left it also i havent moved the i/c soray line it would be really easy but i cant see if bieng benificial as its head on with air now isnt it so abit of water wouldnt make much diffrence.

😊

Also today i debadged my grill to give a meaner look and also after advice from other members removed the black strip from behind the reg plate to see the fmic more 

20170306_141509.jpg

• Like 2

Quick update ive just ordered my coilovers so fingers crossed i can get these fitted friday and 4 wheel geo set up done 😊

Today i fitted a cold feed to my induct kit simple job in paper pain in the !Removed! to get the pipe down the wing with the intercooler piping anyway results are

IMG-ee599b436cb6a662df02ea2fa577e781-V.jpgIMG-d5dac313289c76d5c38398a839c86c27-V.jpg

• Like 1

Yea thats right lol massively dissapointed but i bought direct so called them as my cars booked in at scooby clinic wed for fitting so there shipping a full set to scooby clinic for first thing wednesday morn so i cant complain the lady was really helpful too

Edit 

Imagine rusty nails in an empty paint can

Then add nails down a chalk board

Then wen ur watching tv and the adverts come on 1000000 times louder than the programme your watching and it makes you jump.

😲😲😲😲😀😀😀😲