Other vehicles

Rps

8 hours ago, Guzzicat said:

"Squab" My 1966 DTS Bantam ,In 1966 one of these was one of my first bikes, now at 71, my last (so says wife)

IMG_1061.JPG

lol, not the last!!!

My Dad has a 1964 BSA C15 which he had restored a few years ago. 1965 Ariel Arrow Sport which he did s full re build on, with help, 1978 Triumph Bonniville (US import spec), 1992 Ducati 750ss, 2002 Triumph Bonnaville Centennial Edition (he collected it on the Friday as the factory had burn down two days ealier!, so there's not many about as they were only being built for that year)

He's just bout last week a Norton 500 es single.

He turned 73 the other week.. so there's time for you yet! lol

This is our main/family car. Much bigger than it looks! The boot is bigger than the meriva it replaced.  

Its only a 1.4 turbo but had it remapped to 180bhp. Also fitted eibach pro -30mm springs and had the 19" alloys refurbed in matt black, smoked side indicators and LED bulbs in the daytime running lights. Looking into getting the windows professionally tinted next.

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0543.JPG

On 14/03/2017 at 8:20 PM, mattiekane said:

Wife's 116i bag of poo, so flat it's unreal.

Also have GT4 in a state of (dis)repair 🙈

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

84d3c246279b079de536381e9beb02f5.jpg

I didn't realise you still had that beast!

@HawkSTI what ever u do do not ask him for pics of his other one too.if only self harm didnt hurt i would of done it by now lol @Tidgy seems to cope well with it tho maybe because hes more mature than me and a good listner i dunno

14 hours ago, Rps said:

@HawkSTI what ever u do do not ask him for pics of his other one too.if only self harm didnt hurt i would of done it by now lol @Tidgy seems to cope well with it tho maybe because hes more mature than me and a good listner i dunno

with age comes wisdom you dumbass,,,,,,,

hahaha :D

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Necrobump :D

My current little project, a 1996 Toyota Glanza V.  It was a right pile of poo when I got it, full of mouldy old food and other unidentifiable crud.  It had been stacked into a kerb, had no oil in the sump and needed a thorough disinfecting.  Shame really as it used to be a really really well looked after little car - my sister was the first UK owner, she then sold it to someone locally who ruined it.  I had the chance to get it back so paid £500 for it last summer.  Now it's almost ready to go back on the road, I just need to fit some new handbrake cables and it'll be booked in for the MOT.  Then it'll be time for new paint, wheels, blah blah blah......it's already had a small fortune spent on it since I got it.

20180714-192617.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 3/16/2017 at 12:47 PM, david1972 said:

We have a Mitsi outlander phev on lease, due for return in sept. Wife wants new Prius or Ateca next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to know if you actually ever plug it in? Statistically most people do not so they no greener than a normal car lol.

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2019 at 2:07 PM, Siluro said:

Just wanted to know if you actually ever plug it in? Statistically most people do not so they no greener than a normal car lol.

we did when we had it, yes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Removed these from one of the other vehicles this afternoon..

image.jpeg.b62f2b0f126616e5bfbe5cb7106fa3a6.jpeg

Took two hours. 1:15 to undo the clips / brackets /  hoses, and talk to the neighbours and then another 45 mins to get the throttle cables undone. It was a right royal pain in the !Removed!!

Refitting, once the jets are cleared and floats, er, floating, will not be fun!