LOSING POWER on NA with HKS Mushroom Install!!!

Momo

lol @Rps sounds like you had quite the experience there ahahhaha. was it a bee r flamer kit by any chance? was thinking of getting one for a bitta banter but i heard not good for rocker arms or something like that. what were your experiences like? then i really can be like toretto😂😂😂

and @savage bulldogs good point there ahahahah reliable, fun and made it to japshow whilst someones didnt @kayzarh😂😂😂

@stants savs has got a good suggestion, are u down for a bit of man to man na racing? ahhahaha

who would like to see this happen?😂😂😂

I cant remember mate it was just a spark plug plug rammed in the backbox lol the neons danced to music so i was nerli torreto lol and they were green too lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

lol looks like uv beaten me to the toretto title😂😂😂 i guess id have to settle for brian o connor then😂😂😂 or buster😂

I have to respect stants because hes my senior. told me a source on eBay as well to get genuine parts impartsb46. still use him today!

but i wouldnt mind an na race. pure engines, no forced induction, just pure racing. what do u say stants?

iv got an impreza hes got a forester.

difference is hes experienced at racing and im not. also iv got a heavy gas tank at the back which adds weight. and id give him a run on lpg. what do you say lads? @stants

would you be interested in a friendly race?😂😂😂

i also wanted to ask, u knw this thing about exhausts making u lose power, yeah iv kind of got a blitz nurspec r ready to go on three inch system. should i do it?

i currently have a vortex afterburner. its only a backbox but gives off a great burble. what shall i do?

ur thoughts?

would it slow me down?

I wouldnt lol my sti has a 3" double decat no resinator n its stupid but on a n/a ul be gttin rinsed by 1.4 polos lol keep the back box on n sell the system

I had some borla unequal headers to make my old sport sound like a turbo

• Like 1

lifes peak! ahhahha and the last thing i wanna get blowed by is a 1.4 polo. lol and iv got borla equal lengths on mines😊👍🏻

aight ill post some up asap lol. is it possible to change the name of this post? i might as well make this my project post i guess! ahahhaha

and @Tidgy whats up with ur type r? not running? good luck on ur project matey😊👍🏻

Equal length dont give u the scoob burble to do they so close ur eyes and ul sound like a corsa wi a cherry bomb lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

And the last thing i want to sound like is a corsa with a cherry bomb ahahaha. hows the video upload rules on the website? ill try upload you one. do they upload on an external website or something?

Main things that will increase power on a na engine is uprated cams and head "flow " work . But tbh it would probably be cheaper to buy a low pressure supercharger .Or obviously save up till you can afford to run a turbo version .

Unsure if a bigger bore /free flowing cat back would make you loose much power on its own . As the downpipe /cat would still cause a restriction but coupled with a free flowing air filter it would probably be a "de tune"

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Momo said:

lifes peak! ahhahha and the last thing i wanna get blowed by is a 1.4 polo. lol and iv got borla equal lengths on mines😊👍🏻

aight ill post some up asap lol. is it possible to change the name of this post? i might as well make this my project post i guess! ahahhaha

and @Tidgy whats up with ur type r? not running? good luck on ur project matey😊👍🏻

Chasing an electrical fault, idle was all over and it had a misfire, throttle position sensor and new leads later and those are solved but its now overboosting its **** off.

• Like 1

@savage bulldogs thanks matey,yep i havent got round to taking the filter off yet, it needs to come off. everything on the system will be the same apart from midpipe and backbox thats all.

@Tidgy bless, at least ur problems been resolved aye😉👍🏻 and lol sounds like ur having fun😂😂😂