Japshow Finale Santa Pod 1st Oct 2017

GeoffLeggy

It's only an hour and a half drive [emoji23] will be there before the sun comes up,

Nick what time you leaving ? I'm coming down but may just see you all there as will have to park in the peasants area

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Scoobyghost said:

Geoff, can you send me some deats today if it's not too late. Been lazy and hesitant with this. Committing today.

I'll be joining as passenger to Colin, will get my ticket online in advance.

Afraid I cannot bring my STi, no budget for fuel. However, this is my first time at Santa Pod so looking forward to it....

I've sorted one but don't really do fb.  I think Pete put something up for us. 

I had a look at the fb page ages ago and it looks like it can only be posted on by the person creating it.

Scrap that .... just requested to join

Hello. 

I just join the forum. I don't really now how meetings like this works. I have nearly stock BRZ 2012. (just headers and cat back). Bought car few days ago. I'm a member of Polish Subaru Forum. But i really would like to join that event. 

Is it possible for stock cars? Is there any free spots? If yes, Geo please contact me on PM and explain me what should i do? 

Hello &welcome
If Geoff has a pass spare all you'll need to do is buy a general admission ticket from the Santa pod website or at the door on the day, then should be able to use the stand pass to access the main arena.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, AdrianRR said:

Hello. 

I just join the forum. I don't really now how meetings like this works. I have nearly stock BRZ 2012. (just headers and cat back). Bought car few days ago. I'm a member of Polish Subaru Forum. But i really would like to join that event. 

Is it possible for stock cars? Is there any free spots? If yes, Geo please contact me on PM and explain me what should i do? 

Welcome!

Absolutely no problem at all.  I'll PM you.